Drunk Love 《GRAYXREADER》

Faith-Yume, this is dedicated to you... the first voter and commenter on this book

~~~~~~~~~~~
Grays Pov (whaaaaa *puts hand on chest dramatically* < what my Eng. Teach does)

A blur of h/c flew past my eyes in slow motion. She turned in my direction and slowly opened her eyes and tilted her head as she smiled at me. I widen my eyes at her beauty.

Time returns to normal pace and she turns her head away again after the moment of eye contact. I bite my cheek and mumble.

She was beautiful...

I was in a trance. An absolute trance. I was taken back from my thoughts when I hear something obnoxious and loud coming towards me.

"ICE PRINCESS!? ARE YOU BEING A PERVERT?!" The stupid salamander screeches. I turn around and form an icy cloud in my palm. "Flame brain?! I AINT NO PERVERT YOU BASTARD!" I yell ripping my white coat and undershirt from my chest in one fell swoop.

"You must be a pervert, you always strip!" He exclaimed erupting himself in flames. A tick mark appears on my forehead as i shove my forehead into him, head butting him. "Eh?" I growl, "You always walk in on Lucy while shes changing!" I yell pushing him away. He returns it by pushing me with his forehead.
"Popsicle, Luce is my girlfriend!" He growled in anger. (Crazy ass nalu shipper)

"But your a pervert still!"

"Im gonna kill you!"

"I think the flames got to that thick ass skull of yours and fried your brain to ashes if you think you can hurt me!"

"The ice got to your brain and froze your ability to think, if you think that you are stronger than me Ice Boy!"

We both growl and hurl abuse at each other.

Whack

Erza smacks our heads together in anger. "Natsu, Gray, we have a new member in Fairy Tail," she said as we sat on the floor in pain.

Natsus eyes widen in surprise, "Time to ruin your life Ice Princess...." He quietly mumbles under his breath. I tilt my head in the direction of his comment and see a wave of h/c swirling around a pretty face. E/c eyes glistened and pink lips curved into a sweet smile as she put her hands behind her back and leaned forward. "Sup, names y/n l/n and im a Make Magic mage," she said sweetly, winking at us all, "An ice maker of that!" She smiled and brought one hand to her head making the peace sign over one eye.

I gasp in surprise. It was the girl from earlier. She laughed and walked over to Gramps. She held down a piece of her f/c dress and showed us her guild mark that was in a vibrant shade of violet (wanna change it? No... i like violet and so do you ok... XD) It was positioned above her right  breast under her collar bone. Her glossy lips curved into a sweet smile.

She looked around and held up one hand, one finger in the air qs her thumb stuck out and her fist curled, "Hello Fairy Tail! NICE TO MEET YA!" She laughed. Cana jumped up and handed her a cup of alcohol. Y/n took it and gulped it down. Her cheeks flushed pink and her feet stumbling.

Everyone held up a glass and Lucy was in the room, Natsus arm snaked around her waist protectivly.

Time Skip

Wendy was out cold and had swirls in her eyes; Happy was dangling from the roof; Lucy had Natsus scarf around her waist and Natsu lost his shirt; Elfman was passed out with Ever on his chest as he mumbled 'manly' over and over; Cana was sleep drinking; Freed was wrapped in Laxus' coat like a child only showing his face; Laxus was leaning on a post and Mira had her head on his lap while Freed has his head on hers (Its my OT3 Freed x Mira x Laxus) Levy was on Gajeels back and Gajeel was snoring loudly. I was standing in the middle of it all.

They were drunk and were gonna have a serious hangover in the morning.

I looked around ever where but couldnt see the reason for the hangovers and drunken mistakes. My dull eyes danced across the room until they landed on a certain Make Magic mage. Her hair was up in a messy bun, her dress was torn in the chestal area, showing off her beautiful violet guild mark. She hiccuped and sipped on a drink.

I walked over everyone in an attempt to talk to her.

I made it there and sat beside her smiling. "Hi, im Gray Fullbuster," I say calmly. She looks at me and weakly smiles. "Y/n l/n," She looked tired and drunk. Her cheeks were flushed and she was a little ditsy.

"This must be one of them famous celebrations I heard about, aye?" She questioned moving her delicate finger around her glass. "Yep, the idiots get drunk and cant work the next day... Which is why im taking this away," I finish my sentence grabbing her drink. She weakly tried grabbing it. " Noooo Gray-san...." I laughed at her. She looked adorable.

I got up and her head fell flat on the table with a bang and she passed out. I went to the bar where even Mira was drunk and out cold. I poured y/n a glass of water and walk back.

I shake her and she jumps up. I give her the cup and she takes a sip, she looked so refreshed. "Ahhhh thats nice... i needed this Gray!"She smiled finishing off. Her drunken state had lowered a bit and she looked a little less ditsy.

"Ice mage, huh?"i question her. Her lips purse together and she giggles. "Yep, Mira told me you were also!" I smile at her in agreement.

She was so pretty...

"I hope you can handle a lot of that alcohol... They party all the time!" I exclaimed laughing. She giggled and replied "Yeah, Ill get used to it. If i cant, youll be there. She pulled out a flask from her bra and gulped it.

I held out my hand in confusion. Her smile went strange and she leaned forward.

"You..." she put a shaky finger on my chest. That was some strong booze of shes this drunk...

"Are so damn hot....!" She laughed and fell into my lap in exhaustion

"Can i kiss you? Or hug you? Youre sexy, wanna be my kids father!?" She was crazy drunk.... but kissing her wouldnt be half bad. I still blushed at her comment and lifted her head.

One eye was shut and she giggled.

"Ive heard a lot about you and Ive fallen in love~" She hiccuped and passed out.

I kissed her forehead.

"What ever the hell was in that drink is never gonna touch your lips again..."

I lean back on the chair and let y/n put her head on my lap. Falling into a deep sleep I whispered

"Ive fallen in love with you too, y/n."

Please request! Im sorry for taking so long to update! Its 3:40am and im tired af...

Good ni-morning...?

Oh well.... BAIIII