Chapter 6

Dash POV

The girls just left and I feel like a piece of crapple (a/n apple soaked in cranberry. very delicious). The guys are in the game room playing assassins's creed before the pack meeting later. The pack meeting is about the new family of forseer/keepers that just moved in yesterday. They need to sign a peace treaty to prevent a war between us. Although I am the future beta of the pack and I should be preparing for the meeting, I casn't get Gemma out of my mind. I ruined this whole entire thing probably forever and I can't live with that I will die with out her slowly, but surely.

**Well it looks like the idiot got our freaking mate to run away before we even got to know her. I thought I told you not to screw this up for us, for me! Braeden yells at me

Look I am sorry for being an incondiderate jerk, but I can't think staright with you yelling at me. Its causing a serious migraine. I snap back. Just help me get her back will ya?

**Whatever and you better not screw up this time. And with that I shut him out. I go to the game room with the guys to clear out my head. Videogames should help this aching feeling right?

Gemma POV

The car ride from Zandel's house consisted of a lot of One Direction singing and fangirling over Maze Runner. What can I say we are a happy bunch of book nerds. By the time we got to my house it was about 2:15 so right around the time Lance expected us back. I walked up to the front of the house pulling out my mickey mouse key to unlock the door.

"Lance we're home," I yell up the stairs before bringing the girls to my room.

"Alright! Hurry up and get changed out of your work out clothes so we can hit up the mall and I can pick up some hot girls!" he yells back down, I could practically hear the smirk in his voice.

I walked into my room with Zandel and Charli in tow. Zandel looked a little off. As though something was bothering her. I wanted to push further, but she walked out of the room before I coould ask. I looked up in surpise at Charli. Something was definetly off. I walked out and saw her sitting on the bottom of the steps. Being a forseer I could read other people's minds. I sat down next to her and gave her a hug as I read her thoughts.

I can't believe that my new best friend's brother is my mate. This can't be happening to me!

**Oh his scent is soo mesmerizing. The smell of spine chilling winter evergreens and mint. Enough to make any wolf melt. Gosh he's so beautiful with those warm brown eyes, the dark brown hair so perfect;y up in a bad boy quiff.

NO WAY! Zandel is a Were! All those houses. They must be part of pack house! It all makes so much more sense now. No wonder there were so many people around. Wait if Dash had such a reaction to me being around then maybe.... Nah I- I can't be his mate. He would have said something right? Or maybe tried harder to get me? I don't know, but let's talk about the task at hand. I should probably tell Zandel that I know becuase I don't want to lie to her, that's a betrayal in my new best friend's trust.

"Hey Z," I start lightly," I know that you are a werewolf."

"How did you figure out? I haven't shown any signs of wolfishness," Zandel's head pops out of the crook in my neck.

"Um well you see my dad is the King of Forseers and my mom is a Keeper and so I can read your mind," I say sheepishly. "I also know that my brother is your mate. My brother, um in royalty fae you get your one true love and you become immortal together. As soon as he meets you he will know, so you should probably go talk him," I gave her another hug nd she walked up the stairs.

When I got back to my room, Charli was on IFunny laughing at random jokes. I quickly changed and decided I should probably tell Charli that I know what she is.

"Hey Charli," I say throwing my converse on my feet.

"Huh?" she replies.

"I know you're a Were," I stutter.

"I know. Zandel mindlinked me earlier about it," she says standing up. "You ready to go?"

"Yeah, but I have a very strong feeling Lance and Zandel aren't," I smirk.

"So what do you suggest we do?" she smirks back.

"Let's go spy mode," I slybrow towards her (a/n from dog with a blog lol)

We crept out of my room and up the stairs to Lance's room. The door was closed which means we would have to be extra careful when opening it. I opened the door so quietly you could hear a pin drop. Chrli crept in and stood right next to the wall that is at an angle on his mirror where we could see them but they can't see us. Although it was quiet you could still hear their soft voices.

"I know that this sounds really cliche, but I love you Zandely. And I know you may not feel the same but I-" she cut him off gently placing her lips on his.

"I love you too Lancelot," she says before cuddling deeper into his chest.

I got a little tery eyed and let out a muffled cry.

"UM what was that?" Lance's head popped up. Shitake mushrooms!

" Okay tht sounds a lot like Gems. Okay Gems Charli get in here," he chuckles.

" Hey guys! What's up?" I fakely ask.

"Well you know we knew you were there the whole time right?" Zandel smirks looking at us for the first time.

"I"

"We um"

"Er"

"Geezus"

"Crapple"

"OKay so are you ready to go?" Charli asks awkwardly.

THat's the end of this chapter guys! Sorry for the late update! School has been so hectic lately! LOVE YOU GUYS!

~Eden Aenea