Chapter 3

⚡️Beginning Note: this, **, means the wolf is talking in Dash's or any other wolves conscience⚡️

I left Andrew's house a few hours later just before night. I would have stayed longer but I couldn't stay at his house any longer I was too out of it. Once I got home, I ran upstairs and changed into comfortable pajamas for the long night ahead. Before going to bed I went to talk to Zandel. Knocking on her door she answered in seconds.

"Whats up Dash?" she groaned sleepily.

"You are 15 right?" I asked her.

"Yeah why? Why can't this wait until tomorrow?" she complained. I may have only met her twice before but I know her well enough to know that she hates being woken up.

"Well I was wondering if you could possibly see if you can become friends with my mate? I figured since you are going to start at a new school and so is she maybe you could be great friends," I stammer.

"Ok fine but before I go, how in the puffball did you know she was starting school?" she examines.

"Well her accent is really thin in French,with a lot of American, and since she moved here I figured so," I reply before walking back into my room for the night.

Okay well I have officially just got off the train at Stalker Ville. I mean seriously I figured she was starting at my school. What the heck is wrong with me? This all comes with having a mate.

** Its a gift really and our mate is so special, so unique, so different. I can't wait to mark her and make her turn into one of us.**

Well it is pretty awesome, I say internally sighing before falling back asleep.

🌞The Next Day🌞

(Gemma POV)

I woke up to hearing the birds chirping and no sunlight coming into my new bedroom. Turning over slightly I checked my bedside clock. Eurgh 6:30 A.M.!! Now there is definetly no way I will be able to go back to sleep, so I might as well going for my usual morning run. Hopping up and throwing on my running gear I started for outside my IPod blazing tunes. My new house is right in front of a forest which has a lake somewhere near the center, so I can just run there and sit at the lake for a little while.

As I was on the run, I heard foot steps behind me. I started running faster thinking it was a bear or a wolf or something. Not that I minded whether or not it was a wolf they are my favorite animal. All big and strong so fierce. Always together never alone and never leaving a man behind,its the way evrything should be. Although sadly, its not. I began losing my breathe and gave up on running. If this thing is trying so desperately to come and find me it must be important. Sitting down on a near-by log. I caught my breath. The footsteps came to a stop and I looked up.

"Hello. I saw you running by and I thought maybe you would like some company," she greets.

"Actually I would love some company. I'm Gemma Puzzley. I just moved in here from France. I am 15," I smile at her.

"Really? I'm Zandel Heathers. I just moved here from Scotland and I'm 15 too! What a strange coincidence," she says taking a seat next to me.

"I can already tell we are going to be great friends here," I say.

"I can too! So do you want to keep running? Or you can come over to my house and have breakfast Dad is making breakfast?" she asks me trying to raise her eyebrows. I couldn't keep in the laugh I was trying to hold in.

"Hahaha-What-hehehe-Is-harharhar-He making-hehe?" I manage to push out.

"He is making waffles, bacon, eggs-"

"Wait wait wait did you just say Waffles?"

"Yes I did why?"

"Yes yes yes I would love to go to your house for breakfast!" I shout back standing up and doing a little happy dance. What? I LOVE WAFFLES!!!

"Alright then let's go," she says before standing up pulling me up with her.

"Wait I need to call my brother first. He will worry if I don't," I stop walking and pull out my phone to dial Lance.

*Phone Call With Lance*

"Bonjour (Hello)?"

"Salut Lance (Hi Lance)!

"Hey sis what's up?"

"I made a new friend while I was out on my run and she invited me over for breakfast. Puis-je aller (Can I go)?"

"Il est très bien (It is fine). Be back before 2:00 mom wants me to take us school shopping for suppiles and clothes. If you want your friend can come with."

"Merci (Thank you) Lance! And I will ask her."

"Au revoir (Bye)!"

"Lata patata!" I say before clicking out of the call.

*End Phone Call*

"Can you come?" Zandel asks.

"Yes ny brother said that it is fine. I am ready when you are!" I happily say.

"Sweet cheeto puffs I'm so excited. Eeeep!" she squeaks.

The walk to Zandel's house was short. Which mostly consised of jokes laughing and a looottt of cheeto puff talking, if you know what I mean *eyebrow eyebrow* . When I first saw where she lived I almost passed out. There was 1 huge house, 2 big houses, and 2 smaller houses next to the big ones all in one gated area.

"What's the password?" the gate speaker asked in a monotonous tone.

"Western Shadow Moon," Z said into the box.

The gate opened and we entered the compound walking towards the biggest house. She opened the door and the sweet smell of bacon and waffles entered my nose.

"Mmmmm," I moaned following the sweet scent of delicousness.

Zandel was right along with me following the scent and moaning at the scent. Waffles AND bacon. My parents only make one or the other beacause they know this would happen. As soon as I stepped in the kitchen, though, the same piercing eyes faced me. The same ones from yesterday. The boy who I could not stop thinking about all night last night was right in front of me, smirking.

(Dash POV)

There she is standing in my kitchen biting her lip staring directly at me. I was about to say something when Zandel tries to grab her attention.

"Gem? Gemma? Helloo?" Z snaps in Gemma's face.

"Oh right. Sorry Z, what were you saying?" she apologizes.

" Its no problem. Anywho I was just introducing you to everybody. This is my Dad, Jaron, my uncle Mathew, my aunt Emilie, my cousin Henley, and my older cousin Dash," Zandel says naming out everyone in the room, whilst Gemma shook theirs hands.

When she came to me she stopped and looked at me as if asking whether or not she could touch me. I stand there looking at her too giving her the light subtle nod of a yes. She lightly shakes my hand before stepping back next to Z. Even the small touch from her sent shocks up my arm. And I know for a fact she felt them too.

✨That finishes up Chappie numéro trois (Number 3)!!! Woohooo. I am going to start posting songs at the beginning of every chapter for a song test. The first person to comment right gets the chapter dedicated to them! So blow up the comments.✨

Peace Out Cub Scout!

Trysten💋