Chapter 4

Gemma POV

Oh snap! This can not be happening. How can I possibly feel these zaps? It's impossible for all I know. Oh gosh but they felt so good I just want to keep touching him. He is soo perfectly beautiful. I realized I was standing there with an awestruck look on my face for just 5 seconds too long.

"Hehe. So um where do I sit?" I ask awkwardly slowly backing towards Zandel.

"Oh um you can sit between Dash and I on this side the table," Z says taking her seat.

I walk over to the table and sit down next to them. As soon as I am seated, the food is immediately dispersed among everyone around the table. Oh so thats how they like to play. I follow in suit quickly grabbing about 5 bacon strips, 2 waffles, a scoop and a half of fruit, and a couple more bacon slices before reeling back to begin eating. Just before I could dig in though I saw everyone at the table stare at me and my plate full of food. A blush began to creep its way onto my face. I ducked my head down and began to eat. Everyone eventually began eating as well. I wonder why they were staring at me?

"So Zandel why don't you tell us how you met your new friend," Mr. Jaron pointedly looking at Z.

"Well I was running to the lake you know starting early, and then I heard footsteps and began following them until I met her," she says.

"Yup and at first I may have thought she was a creepy stalker who lived in the woods," I laughed, "but she just turned out to be one of my first new best friends here in America."

"Well I am very glad that you and Zandel are friends. I believe that you are her first best friend as well," Jaron says before polishing off his plate.

The rest of breakfast passed in a blur. The food was delicous and oh my goshness Dash was staring at me the whole time! I swear it was a little creepy at first but I got used to it from talking to the two of them they are hilarious. Plus Dash is really sweet and kind all the time, or, at least, so I think.

✨Hey guys this is NOT the end of the chapter!, but because school just started I haven't had time to add very much. Rest of the chapter by Saturday most likely!! This is just the first half and here is the line of dividing two halves ||| see? I told you soo BOOM that just happened~T✨

Dash POV

I knew that Gemma could feel me staring at her and gosh I coukd tell she thought I was a creep. Great!! This is flipping perfect. About 10 minutes after breakfast,though, the boys and there sisters came to hang out. Zandel and Gemma went upstairs to wait for Charli, my friend Greg's sister who is there age. As soon as the boys got here, we went immediately to go get on the girl's nerves. Sneaking in, we heard the girls rocking out singing around and dancing. I walked in first and went in the closet to watch. After awhile I couldn't take it anymore, I had to laugh. They looked so ridonculous. The guys came crashing laughing right along with me.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" We laughed and the music stopped:

We looked up and saw three very pissed off girls.

"What the chicken nuggets!?!?!" Charli screamed.

"We were just having some fun," Derrick chuckle heartily.

"Yeah well maybe you should start to go have fun somewhere else," Gemma sterly said. I have to admit she was pretty cute when she was mad.

" Aww honey you don't need to be mad. We were only playing with you," I smirked throwing my arm lightly around Gemma's shoulder.

"What the heck did you just say?" she says shaking my arm off her shoulder.

" I said you don't need to be mad babe, we were just playing," i repeat. I could see a small blush on her face as I said babe but that was quickly covered with anger.

"Why on earth did you call me "babe"? I am NOT your "babe"! And I NEVER will be you jerk! *starts french profanitys here*" Gemma rages in outburst.

"Woah dude things just got real," I hear Eric say.

"Calm down we were just messing with you. Its not like its a big deal anyways," I calmly soothe.

"Actually its a huge deal. And you would never know why. So just go you are making things worse by being here. I hate you just please go," she whispers and tears start to fall.

The boys all filed out of the room immediately. As I walk out I feel Zandel follow me out pushing me into the bathroom. I turned and looked directly down at her.

" What the heck Dash?! She was starting to like you and now you touched her soft spot. She officially hates you and within 24 flipping hours of you meeting her!" she whisper- yelled at me. She has gotten some growl for such a shorty.

"How was I supposed to know? I didn't know she would react that way," I retort.

"Well just for future reference ALL girls would act this way if you hit a nerve or you mess with them while they be themselves in PRIVATE!" with that she stormed out. What have I just done?

✨That concludes this weeks chappue everyone!!! Sorry its kinda short school just started and I just made the Competitive Volleyball team. So the schedules are crazy hectic. Anywhos hope you liked it!!✨
Eden Aenea🔥