4

Auston closes the curtains and comes back over to the bed, now hovering over me, he brings back that devilish grin from earlier.

"You're unlike any girl I've ever met before, Celia," he says in a deep breathy voice before reconnecting our lips.

He has his left arm by my head, propping himself up, and his other hand is exploring my body. His kisses move from my lips, to my jaw, then down to my neck, where he starts to suck. With his free hand, he grabs my left leg, pulling it up to rest on his waist, pressing himself against me, so his large bulge is right up against me. With this, a small moan escapes my lips and I can feel him smile against my neck. He moves to a different spot, working on creating another hickey, as I reach down and untie his tie. I throw it across the room and it lands in the far corner. I then reach down and start unbuttoning his dress shirt, and he starts to suck on the exposed part of my left breast, since my dress had such a low cut v-neck. Thanks Mitch for picking this one out. I remove his shirt and drop it next to my bed, leaving his bare chest against my exposed skin. Auston starts to rub the inside of my thigh, and I get goosebumps. He notices this quickly, and pulls away.

"You cold, baby?" He asks with a smirk.

"Maybe a little," I say with a slight smile.

"I have an idea of how we can warm you right up," he says, moving his hand up my thigh more.

"Wait, Auston, stop," I say shyly.

He sits up so that he is kneeling on my bed in between my legs, giving me an extremely puzzled look. I prop myself up on my elbows.

"I know I'm probably being a tease or whatever, but I don't want to go any further tonight. Well, actually, I like really want to. But I've never been that kind of girl that fucks on the first date, and even though you're really hot, I'm not gonna start now. That's just not who I am, and I'm sorry that I led you on, but this is my limit. I'm not like that." I say firmly.

"Holy shit, you're so amazing," He says looking into my eyes.

This time, it's me giving him the confused look.

"I respect that so much. Most of the time, when I go out with a girl, all she wants is to get me home and get in my pants. That's all people care about and I don't like to be like that either. I'll be the first to admit, I've had my fair share of random, meaningless hookups, but they're exactly that. Random and meaningless. You mean too much to me to just fuck you senseless without caring about what you want, Cecelia." He replies.

I flash him a genuine smile.

"Now uh, I'm gonna go fix this real quick," he says, looking down at his boner, and heading for my bathroom.

I blush and hide my face until he's in the bathroom. I take this opportunity to take off my dress from the night, and I decide to cover myself with the dress shirt that I stripped off of Auston just moments earlier. I sit on my bed, and scroll through my Instagram until Auston comes out of the bathroom.

"All good," He says smiling as he comes out.

I giggle and walk past him, "I'm gonna take my makeup off now, I'll be right back," I say to him, heading to the now empty bathroom.

I go in and pull out my makeup wipes, wiping my face bare. I wash my face, and brush my teeth and return to Auston, who's sitting on my bed.

"By the way," he says, "You look really fucking cute in my shirt."

I smile and thank him.

"It's really late, you're welcome to sleep here if you want," I offer.