Benediction

(Recap-Someone has came in the house and got Diamond, Jhene and Nae with masks and now they locked them in a cellar)

Diamond: (screams) let me go!!!

Jhene: Diamond be quiet!! They gone come back!

Diamond: I don't fuckin care jhene, they was gone come back anyways so what the fuckin point! We bouta die in here!!

Nae: No we ain't Diamond, stop saying that .. (thinks for a second) wait I don't think it was August's mom that's doing this..

Jhene: What are you talking about now nae?!

Nae: The necklace! I just thought about it. Diamond you still got it?

Diamond: Yeah, why?

Nae: Ok look on the back of it and see if it has a baby picture of August.

Diamond: Ok (looks at the back of the necklace) nah it ain't August it's ....... me

Jhene&Nae: What?!

Diamond: (turns the necklace around to see the initials again) Omg!! (throws the necklace)

Nae: Whats wrong Diamond?!

Diamond: (starts crying) it... it... the necklace was backwards..

Jhene: Ok so!

Diamond: No your not getting what I'm saying! The necklace was backwards and it made a different initial. When I turned it backwards it had A.S. .... for Anthony Sims

Nae: Wait who is Anthony Sims?

Diamond: My father..

Jhene: Noo Diamond noo it can't be! You said yourself he's dead, he got shot on the streets!

Diamond: That was just a story..

Nae: Diamond your starting to freak me out now!

Diamond: I'm not trying too but the reason my mom and dad got a divorce was because he'll rape me constantly everyday. When I told my mom she didn't believe me. Until that one day she came home and found him on top of me. He put a gun at us and told us not to tell anybody about what happen or he'll kill both of us. And before he left he told me he was gone come back for me and finish where we had left off. So we told everybody he died and we moved down here to forget the memories and hopping he doesn't come back for me..

Jhene: Diamond why you ain't never told me this.. I'm your bestfriend!!

Diamond: I just wanted all this to stop..

Jhene: Well its too late for all that now (hears somebody unlocking the door) somebody coming!

(A tall muscular lightskinned man began walking down to the cellar towards them)

??: Hey babygirl

Diamond: Why are you doing this daddy?!

Anthony: Um you better fuckin realize who you talking too! .. now say hey daddy..

Diamond: No!

Anthony: (laughs) I see you grown up these passed couple years .. (starts staring at her) you got a little thick too.. when your birthday? Next month?

Diamond: Its when you burn in hell!!

Anthony: (Walks up to Diamond and puts his hand over her mouth) you gotta smart ass mouth now, just like that sorry momma of yours!