If I Die Today..

(August is having an unusual dream in his coma.. )

August: Diamond don't go please!

Diamond: August leave me alone, you full of shit! First you said you was gone stop going on the street but did you? NO! Second you said that you wasn't gone talk to yo nasty ass ex girlfriend with the fucked up name but did you stop talking to her? HELL NAH! I ain't about to deal with this shit!

August: But Diamond if you just give me one more chance then I promise I'll do right I promise baby

Diamond: August I've done gave you too many damn chances and now its time for me to move on .. you messed that up yourself boo

August: But I love you.. I love you soo much!

Diamond: If you love me so much why you never listen to me. Going out there like you stupid after I told yo ass 100 times not to go. Then text that nasty ass trick omg (laughs) wow! Bye August!

August: Diamond no!! Don't go please I love you! (grabs her hand)

Diamond: (jecks her hand away) Baby boy when you get you lies together hit up my line ight. Until then fuck you and the bitch you with! She ain't got shit on me boo (walks out the house to Dequantae's car)

August: Nooo why the fuck you leaving with his ass (runs to the car)

Diamond: Don't worry about me and what the fuck I be doing August.. you better get back to the little trick thats in the house with you. You thought I was stupid August (laughs) boy get the fuck.. (gets in Dequantae car with Dequantae and drive off)

August: (yells) Diamond! Diamond!!!!!

*End of Dream*

(August to wake up from his coma because he hears somebody calling his name)

Diamond: (crying) August!! August!! Oh God please wake up!! August!!

Toya: Is he waking up??

Diamond: Noo! (starts crying)

Nae: (Hugs Diamond) Honey it's gone be ok, he gone make it.. you know how strong August is,he'll get through it..

Diamond: But Nae you don't understand.. me and jhene are the reason this happened to August and Chris 

Nae: No Diamond it ain't y'all fault..

Diamond: Yes it is our fault! If we never invited Toya or Dewayne here then August and Chris would be at my house right now just laughing and having a good time

Toya: Um excuse me Diamond? Don't you try to blame me and Wayne cause y'all little niggas got shot tf..

Diamond: Cause it is y'all fucking fault you stupid bitch! Get the fuck out my face!

Nae: Diamond stop yelling (looks at Toya) um I this you needed get yo short ass nigga and get the fuck outta her. Don't be coming in her tryna disrespect my girl like that and her boyfriend while he in a coma. You shouldn't even call yourself a friend if you gone actually act like that!

Toya: Girl you better move back from me!

Nae: Or what?? Boss up hoe!!

Trey: (walks in the room) Aye hold up tf going on?!

Nae: Trey you better get her before I get her!!

Trey: Ight Ight.. aye girl you and I don't know yo nigga but anyways y'all needa get out of here. If you wanna yell take yo ghetto country ass outside. Out there you can yell all you want for free