Movie Time!

{At the movies}

August: I hate going to the movies sometimes..

Diamond: Why is that?

August: Cause people be talking and I be getting mad and shit …I swear if I hear somebody talking ima cuss they ass out then me and you gone get kicked out..

Diamond: You ain't cussing nobody out ..

August: Says who?

Diamond: Says your girlfriend, if you cuss anybody out then ima cuss you out!

August: Alright bet

Diamond: Okay do it then..

August: Hell nah

Diamond: Alright then

(they walk inside the theatre and the movie starts then people immediately started talking)

August: (looks at Diamond) You see what I mean..

Diamond: Ignore them

August: I can't, I need peace and quiet...

Diamond: August calm down, you gone get us kicked out!

August: At this point I really don't give a fuck, I'm tired of coming here and I can't enjoy a damn movie (stands up on the chair)

Diamond: Oh my God!

August: (yells) AYE CAN Y'ALL MOTHERFUCKAS SHUT THE FUCK UP, EVERY TIME I COME HERE Y'ALL NIGGAS ALWAYS BE TALKING AND SHIT. I JUST WANNA SIT HERE WITH MY GIRL AND WATCH THIS FUCKIN MOVIE BUT I CAN'T EVEN DO THAT DUE TO Y'ALL MOTHERFUCKAS! (sits back in his seat) baby lets go!

Diamond: Okay

(They walked out the theatre to Diamond's car)

August: Ok baby don't yell at me but  (Diamond kisses him) Whoa what was that all about?!?!

Diamond: That was like a major turn on what you did in there!!

August: (Laughs) Forreal???

Diamond: Hell yeah (kisses him again)

August: (Kisses her back) Ok baby just wait til we get back home

Diamond: M'kayy!!