No Love

About 11:00 am at night August and his mama are arguing again

Sasha: Oh my gosh, I wish your brother was here !

August: What you mean you wish he was here, what you tryna say? You wish I'd got shot instead of him??

Sasha: Nah I ain't saying that..

August: What you saying then?!

Sasha: I just wish he was here..

August: Yeah you wish he was here and I wasn't, you ain't been acting like this since he died. (gets mad and turns really red) man fuck this shit I'm gone

Sasha: August Anthony Alsina bring yo ass back here, you ain't going no where..

August: Why the fuck you worried about me?! You don't love me soo don't come to me looking for love!  (slams the door in her face) damn she get on my fuckin nerves I guess I'll go to Diamond house

___________________________

August walks on the side on Diamond's house and knocks on her window..

Diamond: (wakes up and hears somebody knocking on her window and sees it August. she opens her window and sees that August been crying) whats wrong August??

August: (Climbs inside her room) My mama... she gone say that she wish my brother was still alive. And I can tell how she said she wish I was the one who got shot instead of my brother..

Diamond: August she probably didn't mean it in that way..

August: Diamond I know she meant it that way, I don't even fuckin care no more. I ain't going back to that house..

Diamond: Well you can stay here as long as you need to alright?

August: Ight thanks ma (hugs her then looks into her eyes again then kisses her)

Diamond: (Kisses him back)

August: (August starts singing to her)

Baby I don't blame you for being in the club getting no love, Cuz your so beautiful God made you to show you off. And I ain't never been the jealous type of guy but I want you to myself ooo I can't lie. I don't wanna be on the one than but baby it should change. Cuz wen I be out with other chicks I be thinking bout you, and you be on dates you be texting me too. Telling me to come pick you up wen he drop you off. I pray to God he ain't breaking you off..

I don't want nobody but you kissing on my tattoos, I don't nobody but me (talking to you) until you fall asleep. We better stop playing, all I want is her I don't nobody but you kissing on my tattoos. Nobody but you (kissing on em kissing on em) nobody but you (kissing on em kissing on em) Nobody but you (kissing on em kissing on em)

Ooo nobody but you (kissing on em)

Diamond: Omg did you write that yourself?

August: Yes for you last night,

Diamond: Awee, but why you selling weed and shit wen you can be making songs. You got an amazing voice August instead of being on the streets you can be making music. You can become famous

August: I don't think I can...

Diamond: Yes you can,believe in yourself if you liked me so much you'll get off the street, I'll even help you!

August: You really would??

Diamond: Of course..

August: Ok I'll get off them but can I ask you a question?

Diamond: Yeah wassup?

August: (holds her hands) do you wanna be my girlfriend??

Diamond: Sure! (kisses him)

August: Really?!

Diamond: Hell yeah, (laughs) you hungry boo?

August: Nah I'm good baby, just tired a little

Diamond: Well here (hands him a pillow and blanket) lay with me

August: Ight (he turns to where he is facing Diamond back and start touching her booty)

Diamond: (Giggles) stop touching my booty August

August: (laughs) my bad baee (gets a boner)

Diamond: (Laughs) no that don't feel like a hand (feels behind her and touches August dick) Woow boo seriously?! Horny much

August: Hell yeah

Diamond: You ain't getting none thoo

August: And why not?

Diamond: (makes the "nigga what the fuck did you just ask me" look)

August: (Laughs) Ight baby I'll wait just cause of you..

Diamond: Awwee goodnight baee (kisses his nose)

August: Goodnight ma (starts holding her by her waist)