The next clue

I was sitting in my favourite class but was unable to concentrate. I must get to the library  as soon as possible. What if someone else will get that book?  What if the scary librarian would just throw away the clue?  All these questions  were humming in my head.  But it was only half the time in school. I must bunk the remaining  classes.  But how,  I have never done that before. My friends  are too educated to do so. How? Was the question. The bell rang just in time.

As I was walking down the hall thinking how to execute my plan.  I saw Mr.  Bad boy crawl through the door towards the emergency  exit. 

Although Ross was school's favourite. He used to miss the school a lot but I don't know  why it used to go unnoticed by the faculty. I ran behind him as my racing heart started pumping adrenaline. Going through the exit I entered the abandoned stairways where two men were smoking I don't  know what.  They were looking at me like I was some delicious  delicacy. This scared me shit.  Desperate to run away I called out for him "Hey Ross,  wait up"

He stopped at once and turned back with a mix of surprise and horror written all over his face.  
"Miss.  Cooties bunking a class?  I must be dreaming. "
I huffed" help me get out of here"

He came dangerously close to my ear, I could feel his warm breathgushing in my ear.  It made my knees weak. This was a reaction I was experiencing for the first time wgen some was this close to me which was also the first time in a while. I could feel my blood rush in my face.
"And what Will I get in return? " he whispered.
I took a step back abruptly, almost falling back. I was shocked and scared.

He suddenly  started laughing hysterically. Now I was confused

"Oh!!hahaha!  You should have looked your face"

_______________________________________
Sorry for late post. Do like and comment