Need help

Riding my bike like it was a plane,  but I had to.  Who could be this person?  Does he know where my dad is.  Will he help me?  So many questions were screaming in my head to the extent that it made me a little dizzy.

" Weren't  you here in the morning  only? " snorted the librarian. She hated if  kids used  to spend time in the library. She hated people in general or was it her job,  I was never able to  exactly  point out.
"I forgot something" I huffed, barely breathing.

"Dont make it too long.  I have to close in an hour" She shouted as I sprinted towards  the section of zoology.  I was  going through each title and colour of the book rapidly when I heard a loud thud.  Sounded  like someone falling. It came from two rows ahead. I looked around to see that no was there.  I was alone.  My heart bounced in my throat. Could there be a ghost?  No they don't  exist.  Was it the person  whi sent the letter?  It could be.  Was he or she dangerous.  It could be. I peeped  from the edge of the shelf and rolled my eyes.  In a split second my fear turned into pure anger.
There they  were Ross and some junior girl making out  like two monkeys oggling each other. The scene was more disgusting than it sounded.

"Uhmmm" I tried to make a voice through my throat.  But they didn't  move except there hands.  Oh!  My eyes.  My eyes. 

"This is not the place to make out." I raised my voice . That was when they both noticed my presence.  Seeing me the girl turned red in embarrassment but Mr.  Bad boy smirked " You can join us if you want. " The girl standing besides him turned more red like it was even possible.

He embarrassed  me as well "And get cooties " I blurted out.  The moment those words left my mouth I smacked myself to have uttered those words. Both of them bursted in laughter. Now I was turning red.  I huffed and turned my back to them.  The librarian was towering over me.  She let out an angry whisper " Get out"
I was not the person to be told twice. I sprinted outside towards the door.
________________________________
Oh no!  I forgot about the book.  It occured to me two blocks down the road,  the very reason for going to library. I sighed to myself.

"Hey,  honey boo boo.  Will you stop for a second,  I swear  you would  not get cooties.  " Ross said while driving slowly besides me.  I was so engrossed in my own thoughts that I didn't  notice him.
" If you ride like this. I am sure your picture will be up there in the section of dead and deceased of year book. " He smirked. I glared at him hoping it would burn him down. But I was only human.
" You are Mrs.  Denver's kiss ass student right? I texted you the other day but you didn't  reply" He asked.

"Oh,  I didn't  notice" I said non chalantly.  Such a nerve. He should  kiss my ass.  Ugh! No he should not. I nodded my head violently at the though .

"You are nodding to yourself?  " He asked like then added " Anyways I need your help in maths and Mrs.  Denver was singing your name like a rhyme.  So will you help me? " He asked

I stopped on my track.  Mr. Teacher's lovely  boy needs my help.  Is it a joke?  Or is it some tactic to get in my pants?  I thought.

"No" I replied and sprinted from there.  So many things were happening one at a time. It was hard to focus on the road.

Please like and comment if you liked the story so far.