Reaction to : Learning That You're Pregnant

A/N : I really apologize that this reaction isn't gender neutral. Its just the nature of pregnancy that disallows it, but this will be one of  very few chapters where the writing is catered to only one gender!

Mark

Learning that you're pregnant would plainly and simply make Mark fall in love with you all over again. He hadn't ever realized how incomplete he felt until it had struck him that he's going to be a father. You'd told him as much, and just like that, the emptiness he hadn't known was there was filled and he was happy. He'd feel an intense rush of love for both you and the new arrival that would grace your lives in a few months. He was so, so, so excited for this, and he couldn't wait to have his own family with you. He wouldn't cry, but he wouldn't stop smiling or touching you for the rest of the week out of sheer giddiness. 

"You're the best thing to ever happen to me. Look at all the happiness you bring to my life, jagi."

Jaebum

Jaebum

Telling Jaebum would be an experience and a half. His initial reaction would be... nothing. He'd simply stand there and stare at you, not being able to compute. He'd more than likely stay in this state until your gentle voice would break him out of his thoughts. Slowly but surely, the smile that had made you fall in love with him would start to take over his face. You'd watch as he'd cover his face with his hands, hiding that lovely look you knew too well. He was very quiet, but you watched in joy as he rocked himself back and forth, whispering about how you're going to be parents. He'd pull you in for a kiss that was very delicate compared to your normal ones, although it spoke all his thoughts. I love you, I love this child, I love that this is our child.

"Parents. We're going to be parents. I can't believe it we're going to be parents I-"

 I can't believe it we're going to be parents I-"

Jinyoung

Oh Jinyoung would 100 percent be a crier. Eomma Jinyoung is basically always running around, taking care of his bandmates, and so naturally he has paternal tendencies that showed you how great he was with children. So when you told him that evening over a pasta dinner, he burst into tears. This couldn't be real, could it? Being a father... it was all happening. To him. He was going to be a father and oh god the tears won't stop, but did he care? Nope. He felt like any and every dream he'd had just came true with your admission, and that absolutely nothing could bring him down. He was completely ready to embark on this new chapter of life with you, and was so excited to meet that lovely little prince or princess in nine months. He couldn't wait.