Reaction to : Old Love Letters From You

Mark

Mark would be peacefully unboxing the cases containing items meant for storage in the bedroom while you'd excused yourself to go to the bathroom. When he stumbled upon a large envelope that seemed like it had quite a few papers in it, he naturally felt curious, and so opened it. What he saw took him completely off guard; in his hand were love letters from when the two of you had been in high school. He'd break into the brightest of smiles, thumbing through the numerous sheets containing profession after profession of love. It would rehash all the old memories that had been pushed to the corner of his mind, from a first date full of nervous laughter and sloppy, inexperienced kisses, to leaving you for the first time to go on tour. He'd get very sentimental, and would want to share it with you when you came back.

 He'd get very sentimental, and would want to share it with you when you came back

Jaebum

When Jaebum found the envelope, he'd honestly just toss it to the side, not thinking anything of it until he finished unpacking the rest of the items. He'd take great care to decorate the room just the way the two of you wanted, the envelope long forgotten until it wasn't. He'd check it to see if there was anything important in it (otherwise he'd toss it out), and would be surprised to see the love letters it was full of. He'd want to sit down and read every single one of them, relive the words if he could. He'd cringe at the old poetry he'd written you, his first attempts at song writing, and melt at the loving words you'd sent to him in return. When he was done, he'd want to simply sit there for a while, and reflect. He'd absolutely made the right decision, dedicating the rest of his life to you.

 He'd absolutely made the right decision, dedicating the rest of his life to you

Jinyoung

Jinyoung did not consider himself to be a romantic. Sure he had moments where his thoughtful nature expanded to include a dinner by candle light, or revisiting the area of your first date for anniversaries, but he wouldn't call himself romantic. However, he'd be forced to reconsider the opinion when he came across the contents of the envelope. In it were the meticulously well-preserved love letters the two of you used to send each other. He'd read in wonder as his eyes took in words he'd write you while he was away on tour, and ones you'd write him back that were equally full of adoration. Every letter seemed to be full of feelings he still felt, and he vowed to restart the tradition, writing you tangible, physical reminders of his love.