Reaction to : Adopting a Pet

A/N : For the sake of consistency (and variation in plot and reaction), the pet in question will be a puppy. I have recently learned that JB is allergic to dogs and Coco is a hypoallergenic breed, so we'll just work under the assumption that all considered breeds in this reaction are hypoallergenic:)

Mark

Mark initially wouldn't have too polarizing of a reaction. He didn't feel too strongly about having pets, though he wasn't too big of the fan of the layers of added responsibility. However, one quick look at your face showed him just how much you wanted this, and of course he caved.He knew he'd be shouldering more of the tasks like early morning walks (you loved your beauty sleep) or picking up after them (just the idea made you squeamish), but what else was a man so in love meant to do? He'd be right by your side, looking at the curious faces of the small puppies in the adoption centre, satisfied that he was doing something that made you this happy.

He knew he'd be shouldering more of the tasks like early morning walks (you loved your beauty sleep) or picking up after them (just the idea made you squeamish), but what else was a man so in love meant to do? He'd be right by your side, looking a...

Jaebum

Convincing Jaebum to adopt a dog would be a task. A cat person through and through, he just would fail to see the appeal in it. He wasn't opposed to the idea of another pet, he just wouldn't be a fan of the logistics and mechanics of owning a dog. Would it get along with his cats? Wouldn't taking care of it be a whole different procedure? Aren't dogs far more hyperactive than cats? He'd have a million and one questions - and qualms - that would dissipate with one pleading look from you. When he saw just how much you wanted this, he'd sigh, allowing it, though not forgetting to make you promise him a hundred and one things about care taking.

 When he saw just how much you wanted this, he'd sigh, allowing it, though not forgetting to make you promise him a hundred and one things about care taking

Jinyoung

Jinyoung would be the type to try and convince you to get  a cat instead. The both of you had agreed that your relationship was at a stage were you could stand to add more responsibility and share even more things - such as a pet. Not quite a child, but definitely a similar level of commitment and emotional involvement. That would be his main argument, really; dogs are a bit too much like children, with their constant need for affection and attention, whereas cats are a lot more mellow. You suggested it would be good practice for the future; what better way to know if there were still things you need to learn about parenting? This back and forth debate would continue right until you pulled into the adoption centre, you pulling him right away towards the puppies. You took in the adorable sight for a moment yourself, smiling at the furry little things running around. You turned to Jinyoung, ready to make yet another point, although you didn't have to; already, he'd have a puppy in his arms.