1.43 "Did You Know?"

Next day.

I was sitting on the table of Raven's office. Dad and Abby didn't talk to me since the stunt i pulled last night. Fine by me. Raven was looking at a hologram ground plan of the mountain.

I heard footsteps. Clarke and the Grounder Ryder walked in.

Clarke "Has he checked in yet?"

Raven turned to her "no"

She saw Ryder.

Raven "You worried someone's gonna try and take a shot at you inside the ark?"

She turned back to the map. 

Clarke sighed and turned to Ryder "Wait outside, Ryder"

He nodded and walked out.

Clarke turned to Raven "Lexa's orders"

Raven rolled her eyes "Whatever, Clarke"

Me "And why didn't i get one?"

Clarke ignored me and looked at the radio "he's late. What if something's happened to him?"

I shook my head "i don't think so"

Raven "he'll be fine"

Clarke looked around"The two of you have been busy. Why are you focusing on the dam? I told you acid fog was our priority"

I started to cough again and stood up "Just b-back off and listen Clarke"

Raven "until Bellamy gets eyes on their dispersal system, there's only so much i can do. Besides, it was Melissa's idea"

I looked at her, annoyed  "Go ahead, throw me under the bus"

Clarke walked to the map "Tell me about the dam. Can we cut off their power?"

Raven "Maybe. I'm still playing with a few things"

Clarke grabbed a reaper control thing "how many of these have you made?"

Raven "Only two so far, but-"

Clarke snapped "Two? That's not enough. There will be Reapers everywhere."

I let out a cough.

Raven"High frequency tone generators don't grow on tress, Clarke. Wick is scrounging for parts"

Clarke "Raven, i am about to leave with Mel for Tondc, were Lexa and the heads of all 12 Grounder clans are waiting for me to go tell them we're ago, only we're not ago because they still have the acid fog, and we only have two tone generators"

I yelled "Clarke!"

She looked at me.

Me "Get off her back! We are going to be fine"

The radio went on.

Bellamy "Ark station do you read me?"

i grabbed the radio "You're late, handsome. Clarke is stressing everybody out. Every three hours means every three hours"

Bellamy "Got held up, babe. "

Me "Have you found the source of the acid fog?"

Bellamy "no. That's gonna have to wait"

I asked worried "What's happening in there?"

Bellamy "They are starting to take them from the dorm. One at time every few hours"

I froze. 

Raven "Taking them where?"

Bellamy "i don't know. We tried to follow them, but they went to a classified level. Maya borrowed the schematics of the vent system from her boss, and i'm still trying to find a way in"