Chapter 18 - We Meet Again?

Chapter 18 - We meet Again?

Isolation. I have never understood why some people would prefer living in isolation but at some point of life we all seems to go through that phase. The phase where you prefer sitting alone in a nearly isolated place rather than hang out with your friends and chat. I never thought I would say this as I have always preferred being with my friends but now I'm loving this silent and still time where there is only me. The place by waterfall has become my favourite place to hang out. This place has this calming feeling to my restless soul.

It is cool isolated place where my thoughts are out and about where I can be me with my sorrow. Where I can be what I'm feeling inside. Alone.

The first day when I've come I have had a crazy feeling someone was here but since then it has become isolated my personal heaven. I came here when I had nothing to do , when I had to think which I've been doing a lot since this past days. And my thinking always leads me to Noah.He was nowhere to be found since the day I've woken up.It's like he decided to left that day and there was no one I could ask about him.

Mostly since the end of mine and Chase's relationship I've been kind of anti-social with everyones around me. It's not like I was sad about it well not anymore now that I actually understand things but it was not like Chase and I had become buddy buddy again things were still awkward between us. And the best thing that we both could do is avoid eachother.

I was sitting at the bottom of a rock on the lake sunbathing and relaxing myself with my eyes closed. I wasn't aware of the stranger until it was too late and he was hovering right above my sleeping form blocking the sun. I opened my eyes and I was graced with a guy looking strangely at me. He was tall and all muscles though his face looked quite young with those brown eyes of his. He might have been a few years older than me.

"Who are you?" I said abruptly sitting up and looking above at him. I have never come across any person ever here so it could be anyone. The part of the land didn't belong to a pack so it could be anyone from neighboring or worse rogue and I could be in a serious danger.

He didn't answer but keeps looking at me with that smirk on his which was starting to get on my nerves.

"Uh are you from neighboring pack? Or a rogue?" I whispered the last part to myself but he seems to have heard that.

He let out a low chuckle and said, " Yes I'm a rogue. Why are you scared? Little ol'you? " with a teasing grin.

"No." I said almost immediately giving away the truth which was I was in deep ship if he turned out to be a rogue. There would be no one to help me here in this place and even if I decided to fight I won't last a minute. That was for sure just by looking at him.

"Sure you're not."

He still had that smile plastered in his face when I looked back up at him. I didn't know what to say after that but looking at him he didn't looked like the person who came here to harm. And although his muscles and all he looked harmless to me. I didn't know where did I get the confidence to say this but I said "Sure." And actually smiled at this stranger.

"Uh I gotta go." I said nervously now that presence of someone else has graced this place, this place was no longer my calm peaceful place which I had came to love about this place. So I did the best thing that I could do. I ran away from when he obviously wanted me to stay and chat.

I was totally okay with spending my friday night copped up in my room or either maybe going by the waterfall for a night swim but I was dragged out by my friends to a party.To the party which was actually called The Blackout party.

So even after protesting they ganged up on me which include Edward too and we were currently in the club on the outskirt of the town packed with people. There was so much mass of body it seems like the ocean of people. And it was hard to breathe with all the body odor of the people which was making me gag.

Edward was glaring at anyone who even looked at Ari's way and it was fun looking when they were arguing about something probably Edward being jealous and Ari being herself. Paree and me joined the dance floor leaving the couple who soon started kissing after. There were people grooving with eachother. After sometime of dancing I could feel a nagging sensation that someone was watching me. I looked around the mass of people not finding anything odd.

Everything around us just blacked out. I felt panic in me rising when

I felt someone grabbing my waist and pulling me against his chest. I could feel the similar tingly sensation building inside me. And there is only one person that could make me feel this way.

"Noah." my voice was breathless from his touch.

He didn't said anything. But I could feel his breath near my neck.

"Where have you been?" I asked again.

"I missed you.",he whispered out of the blue. I could feel my heart pumping blood at an uncertain speed and my cheeks probably resemble a tomato if it hadn't been so dark in here.

"Me too." I said.

A.N.:- Tan Tan Tan He ha haha Full out laughing my evil laugh. I totally wasn't planning to end the chapter here but I did what I had to do. I'm really happy with how this chapter turned out to be. And I guess you all are pumped up about Noah coming back into the story because I am. And what about the mysterious guy by the lake. What do think? I'm thinking of putting him on the story a whole lot. So well I turned 19 a few days and my GOD I feel like the same seventeen year old when I first started writing here. LOL!!!! So until next time.

Don't forget to

VOTE

&

COMMENT

And stay healthy.