Chapter-10 Mess I made

One moment, I was just too happy standing in the crowd with the person I love beside me hearing all the cheers and applaud and then not even a moment later it had took a whole 180 turn making me feel like I'm in my worst nightmare seeing my own true mate walk away broken hearted. Realization of what I've done is haunting me ever since he walked away but it wasn't a surprise to me I always knew this day would have come sooner or later with me being with Chase comes the title of Luna to me. I knew I always wanted to be with Chase but at this moment I can't help feel like I have done something so wrong that I will regret it for my whole life. Have you ever been in that situation where you feel like one year ago you were so sure of the things that you've wanted in your life like this is what you wanted and this is were you belong. And then today you feel like the world you've been living at feels strange and so different far away from being your perfect world your happily ever after.

 The night was getting even more darker with clouds surrounding the clear sky. They were moving fast too, the way they usually do before a storm. What once been a starry beautiful night has now turned into a stormy rainy night just like my life.

"I think it will be raining soon." Ari said observing the dark clouds looking towards the sky.

"Let it rain, it always feels good to get wet in rainwater." Paree said smiling to herself.

I looked at them , my friends even though they all seem happy and content at the moment I'm anything but that. I can't stay here drowning in my guilt and pitying myself. I should go find Noah and atleast apologize to him. Or atleast tell him what I feel like. Or just anything. I was desperate now that I've made up my mind, I need to find him. If not for myself but for the sake of my wolf she is been taking this far too hard then me. 

I got up from where I was sitting looking around for any trace of him. I saw Derek with a couple of guys, he must know where he is so I made my way over to them.

"Hey Derek" I said approaching him.

"Luna where's that Alpha of yours." he said with a teasing tone.

"Probably with his parents" I muttered. "Listen I've to ask you something." I said getting to the point.

"About what?" he said slightly confused.

"Um....have you seen Noah?" I said nervously.

"Noah?" he must be thinking why I was asking about Noah.

"He is in my class . I just have to ask him about some homeworks." I lied looking anywhere but him.

"Oh.. he went home." he said smoothly.

"um...home as in where?" I asked again.

"Home as in at mine's he is staying at mine. If you like I could ask him for you." he said sincerely.

"Uh..no but thanks." I said giving him a slight smile and walked away from the group. I knew where Derek's house was at. It was the same one where Ari found her mate at a party.

Everyone has went inside the packhouse after the raining has started. I walked outside of the packhouse outside in the rain not telling anyone. Everyone was on their own. Good thing. As I was walking down the front poach steps towards the woods. I heard someone calling my name. And unfortunately that someone being Chase much to my bad luck. I stopped at my way and looked over him as he came by my side.

"Hey, where are you going at this time?" he said concern obvious in his tone.

"Ahh, I-I just realized that I had tons of assignment to do. So, I had to go to home." It sounded more of a question even to myself. I just hoped he believed my desperate lie. He looked at me giving a look.

"You should've atleast told me about it. I would have come with you." which I really didn't want at the moment. He said disappointed with me.

"Uh...I'm sorry I should have." I said somehow feeling bad about my decision looking at his face.

We silently walked towards the woods and turned into our own wolves and began running a few miles towards my house with Chase running at my front with his pure black beautiful wolf with rain pounding hard. I knew he was upset with me but the guilt that I was feeling inside keeps repeating that broken look that Noah gave me. The run went in an awkward silence between me and Chase which was never good. And I was so into my conflicting innerself that I didn't realize we were at the backyard of my house. I turned back into my human form behind a tree and put my clothes back on. I put my keys and got inside the house knowing Chase would come behind. I got to my room changing to some dry clothes and getting comfy in my bed flickering the pages of my non-existent homework. Chase soon came inside taking a seat in my bed.

"Paris, we have to talk." he said looking at me unsure.

"About what?" I said still looing through the pages as if I was trying to do something.

"I don't know maybe there's something you need to tell me like how your feeling about the whole thing about you about us about your Luna's position." he said looking at me with that disappointed face.

"I know. And I'm trying. I think I pretty much know about my Luna's position. Can't you just give that thing a break?" I snapped at him not meaning to but the fact that he threw at my face that I didn't care about it at all made me irritated ofcourse I care about it because I care a lot about him. and that is why I'm in all this mess right now.

"I don't know why you acting like this. Maybe it's time you open up to me more like how we used to be before. And don't even try denying I know we haven't been like before and I'm trying here but I don't think you are." he said with an accusing tone.

"I don't know maybe because I want a normal life where I get to think of other things other than the stupid Luna title which doesn't even belong to me. Or maybe you should try understanding I want to do my homeworks which being disturbed. That I want to take a break from things from this Luna title which seems to eat away my life." I said beyond pissed.

He looked at me shocked which is an understatement because I've never ever yelled at him like that.

"I didn't knew you thought like that. Enjoy your life. I will find the Luna that deserves and actually wants this title." he said equally pissed matching my tone that I yelled at him and turned and walked away slamming the door hard on his way.

And with him gone I realized my mistake and what mess I have made out of all this. I knew I should not have told the things that I didn't even meant. But I was irritated, guilty and pissed. I was just tired of all the things that was happening in my life.

We have fought a few times but this was the most big fight we've ever been to. And the fact that he told he would find someone who deserved and actually wants to be his Luna stung my heart and made me cry. Why is it that life always finds a sick twisted way to make you cry?

A.N.:- So, here is it a new chapter I know I took so long literally a few months to write this. But I was busy with my life and I hope I made your wait worth it. And people who actually take their time and read my story thank you all so much I really appreciate. I love writing I always have it what makes me happy, help me express myself show much more emotion then I actually do in my real life. And being busy literally suck gives you less time to yourself and to write. But I finally got the time. Half of the chapter is actually written while I was in my class bored out of my mind. :D

Don't forget to

Vote

&

COMMENT

It keeps me going.