Chapter 12 - Breaking the bond

"Noah I want you to reject me too. It will break all the mate bond that is left between us." I said and took a deep breath.

My voice sounded desperate and my eyes were nearly in tears. He was shocked would be an understatement but he also knew how serious I was about this.

"Why would I..." I didn't let him finish his sentence.

"Please Noah, its the least thing you could do as my mate." I whispered the last part. I knew I was being insensitive and I was hurting him but it was hurting me too. But I wasn't going to confuse myself anymore with these feelings. I knew what I wanted and I wanted Chase. I love him. Noah and I were just ill-fated. We shouldn't have been mates in the first place. Maybe if I hadn't had Chase and maybe if the situations were different we would've worked out but this wasn't a maybe situation. And I no longer want to dwell on the maybe's.

Every action I took affected the people around me and I don't want to hurt anyone and specially not Chase. I waited for Noah to say yes. But that didn't came. I didn't realise I was crying for myself. I noticed Noah took a step towards me. He came infront of me placing his hands on my shoulders.

I was just too tired from all this that I didn't even tried denying him touching me. His touch all along made me shiver. He lifted my chin and made me look at him. His eyes were glassy from the unshed tears looking at me with what seems to be pain, love and adoration. Guilt struck me once again. Why is it that this guy have to be hurt just because of me. He leaned towards me closing his eyes.

The moment his lips touched mine sparks fly. I closed my eyes involuntarily. I was kissing him and fireworks were going around. I thought back to my dream of kissing him but it was even better in real. And I couldn't deny that it wasn't. The kiss didn't last forever, it ended as soon as it started.

I was breathless even though it was just a parting kiss sort of. Noah caressed my cheek looking at me with those soft brown eyes.

"If me rejecting you too is what you want. Then I'll do it but just remember that I'll always be there for you and I love you always."

"Noah please you deserve someone.." he didn't let me finish placing his finger on my lips.

"I, Noah Carter accept your rejection as being mates Paris Salvatore. I reject you." he said in a calmed manner looking at me in the eye.

I felt our bond breaking between us. And I knew he was feeling it too. After a while the bond between us of being mates was completely broken. It felt as if I was different person but the same. And even if we were standing close to eachother his hands on my cheek, there was no sparks no tingles. My body somehow felt hollow as if a piece of me went missing.

I felt Noah drop his hands from my cheeks.

"Can you please leave??" he said turning around and away from me with his back facing me.

"Noah, I'm sorry and thanks." I said to him feeling really uncomfortable being in this situation. But what could I say that I was grateful of him for breaking our mate bond???

I left his house without saying any other words to him. When I got home it was already morning. The sky has cleared up and the sun had risen making a bright day. I was too tired that the first thing that came to my mind was my warm comfy bed. I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the bed.

A.N:- Hey readers, how've ya all been??? Well I got some time so I thought why not update a new chapter. And I really want to ask you all what do you think of this story?How's it going? What do you think will happen next. I want you all to mention it on the comment box below. I really hope you do. I love ya all.

Vote

&

Comment

Bcoz it makes my day :)

Stay healthy.