Chapter 15 - If something is meant to be it will

One week later

I was in a state of coma as my doctors have told my dad but I could hear everything around me and feel it. I woke up the day after I was bought in here. I should have known that just cutting a wrist won't kill a werewolf but the wound on my wrist still hasn't healed maybe because it was silver that I cut my wrist with. I haven't heard my wolf since then it was like she has gone to a long sleep while leaving me all alone. And it was boring lying down on the bed with nothing to do. I couldn't even open my eyes or move my body. I guess I'm really in a coma. I feel my dad sadness and he says sorry over and over again which breaks my heart. I also know Chase's parents visited me and his mother broke down crying when she saw me. Paree and Ari also visited me often telling me what happened at school or Ari would tell me about how Edward and her were doing. And then they would tell me how much they miss me and they want me to wake up already.

And that would have surely made me broke down crying but I couldn't even cry. I always felt Noah when no one was there. He would say nothing but still he was closer to me. He would sometimes caress my face and it felt as if his touch sent sparks inside my body even if our mate bond was broken. And I don't know why but I loved his touch. He somehow made my body feel calm and at peace.

I still couldn't believe Chase hasn't visited me yet. I always thought he loved me and cared for me.

I could hear the sound in the background the first thing when I started getting my consciousness yet my eyelids were too heavy for me to open my eyes. The voices that I first heard were still arguing but I couldn't quite make a word they were saying. After a while I recognized Chase and Noah's voice and they were arguing. I feel sleep consuming my body once again and I let it take over my body which was still tired.

The next time I woke up it was peace, not a sound of anyone no one arguing. It was a total peace. I could feel that I was still lying down on my comfortable bed. I could smell the fresh fragrance of my favourite flower. I didn't feel Noah's presence and it was weird because he hadn't left my side. I got out my thought as I heard a door open somewhere and someone coming closer to me.

I felt a warm hand caressing my face. It felt gentle yet warm on my cheek not the sparks I feel when Noah touch me but soft. I wanted to open my eyes and see who it was but I still couldn't open my eyes. It was like I didn't even have enough energy to open my eyes.

"I'm sorry. I didn't even know. I'm so sorry." he said so softly that I might not have heard him. It was the way he said it made my heart beat faster. I just wish I could see his face. See the expression I know that would be present in his face. I don't want him to be guilty not because of me not because he choose his mate over me. And it wasn't his fault that I tried to kill myself. And thats how everything came back to me. And it hurt me that I was all alone because I choose him over my own mate and he choose his own mate. But I understand now that it was wrong of me. Its for a reason moon goddess pairs us to our other half and we are destined to that person.

We are supposed to wait for that person to come into our life. But I was too dumb to understand that until now. And I'm not saying I didn't loved Chase but me and Chase just weren't destined to be together. Like it is said too many time If something is meant to be it will but in our case it never was.

I just wanted to hit myself it took me this long all the way to my near death experience to figured this all out. If only I wasn't so dumb and stubborn on my feelings I would have stop all that heartbreaks and pain. If only but people tend to realize their mistake only when they make one. Maybe this all never would have happened if Chase and my parents didn't keep pushing us together. As an adults they should have known much about mates and all. But they choose to ignore the fact that we both had our mate out there somewhere and pushed us to be together. We got along well, we were bestfriends and we were tend to love eachother.

And by the time I met Noah I was already with Chase. Noah didn't even get to know me and me likewise. And yet he states that he loves me somehow after everything I've done to him.

I even ignored the fact that he is my mate just because I didn't want to ruin anything and everything that I've built with Chase just because I was too scared. I even broke the bond with him not realizing that a mate is a blessing of the Moon Goddess and regret is not the only thing that I feel.

Now after everything that is done and said I just wish I could just wake up from this. I could tell Chase that he shouldn't be sorry and that it wasn't his fault. I could understand how guilty he was. And He shouldn't be sorry just because he choose his mate whom he was destined with whom he had the bond that no one replace not even me.

And lastly I have my rejected mate to worry about. I have to mend things with him even if I have to beg him to forgive me. After all he is my one and only he has proved that all along. I just hope he forgives me after all I've done to him. I have to prove him that I'm wroth being his mate. I could feel tiredness once again taking over my body and I let the sleep overcome.

A.N.:- l feel like I've actually wrote the whole book. Kidding. Isn't it a surprise that I wrote another chapter this fast. But my mind is full of motivation and I couldn't stop writing and rewriting it. I hope you all liked the chapter. Take care and stay cool. One question though how do you like idea of mate being destined to a person your soulmate? aw.. life would be so beautiful if I had my own mate like Noah :)

Don't forget to

VOTE

&

COMMENT