→ˢᶦˣ

Episode Six: Like a F-ing God or Something𖥸❊𖥸❊𖥸❊𖥸❊𖥸❊𖥸❊𖥸❊𖥸❊𖥸❊

𖥸❊𖥸❊𖥸❊𖥸❊𖥸❊𖥸❊𖥸❊𖥸❊𖥸❊

katherine had just gotten out of the shower, admiring the fading fog on the mirror in front of her. her hair was dripping, while yet messy from attempting to dry the locks with a towel. she took in her appearance; mascara was running down her cheeks, her eyes were red and puffy.
   ding. she rolled her eyes. allie had wanted her to come over to interrogate elle with her and jason.
'be right there' kat sent the text and got ready.

   "why am i here?" elle asked the three.
   "we just want to talk." the blonde walked over to a chair and sat down, to which jason and katherine followed. she claimed the seat directly in front of the subject. "campbell says he has nothing to do with cassandra's death."
   elle stood up. "i can't- no, i can't talk to you about campbell. jason blocked her way before she could leave, and gave her a cold glare. "are you threatening me?" elle said back at the three while raising her hand at the male.
"no." katherine shook her head. "we need your help, elle. please?" her voice was soft, in hopes of winning her over.
"has campbell said anything to you about wanted her dead or hating her?" the younger blonde questioned.
"no, he never said a word to me." elle shook her head. allie leaned back and crossed her arms and opened her mouth to speak, but kat spoke for her.
"are you protecting him 'cause you love him?" the brunette raised my eyebrow, giving her best bad cop impression.
elle hesitated to answer. "no."
"no, you're not protecting him, or you don't love him?" katherine cocked her head to the side, narrowing her eyes.
"for fuck's sake, if he found out i was-"
"he won't find out." allie interrupted the suspect. 
she shook her head. "you can't promise me that. you don't care about me. you don't." she lifted her head to look at allie. "not as much as you care about taking revenge for your sister," then made eye contact with the brunette. "and you, making sure your boyfriend doesn't come back down to earth."
kat shot up from her chair, slamming her fists on the table in front of the suspect.
"this is not about me and he is n-"
"hey!" jason's voice erupting from behind her. losing contact from the table, she shot the girl in front of her a look before turning around to do the same to her friend.
"fine. don't help. i'll let him go." allie ignored the situation and carried on.
"he never said a word to me. that's the truth. but if you're asking me, 'do i think he's capable of doing something like this?' i think he's capable of anything. but if you go after him... you can't just capture him. you can't just injure him... you have to kill him. you have to kill him or let him be."

"welcome back..." harry trailed off. he opened his bedroom door from the inside as soon as katherine's fingers were centimetres away from the cold steel.
"are you okay?" she lightly laughed at him, squeezing through the small gap between his shoulder and the door frame.
"i keep getting- i keep getting these hang ups on my phone and these text messages from these unknown numbers. i think from people inside the house." he pointed his finger at his phone, shoving it in the girls face. her eyes strained to read what he was showing her.
her hand found it's way to his phone, gently pushing it away from her face. she glanced at his messy hair before speaking. "harry, do yo-"
"no, i wasn't done yet. look, 'eat shit and die... asshole...' and there's more worse than that. i think people are... gonna come for me. everyone's going fucking nuts." he paused, giving her wide eyes.
"mayb-"
"i never said anything to dewey. he just fucking exaggerating. i mean, maybe i said some shit, and then-"
"wait wait, wait. stop." katherine closed her eyes and took a breathe. "what did you say to him?"
"i don't know... i don't... i don't remember exactly." katherine put a hand to her forehead. "how do you not know, harry?" despite her frustrations, her voice stayed steady.
"i had a lot to drink. i just... i don't know who i am in this place." he leaned his hands on the red pool table. the brunette stayed silent, meeting his eyes in a glance before looking to the floor. harry lowered his voice to a whisper. "there are five people in my little sisters room, five in my moms. they take whatever they want as if it's theirs, like nothing of mine means anything." kat found her way over to him. "so yeah, i'm angry at cassandra for humiliating me over and over again. yeah, maybe i said that i wish she'd disappear. but i didn't mean it. it was just an ugly thought."
"i get it. we all get angry and say shit we don't mean." she gave the male a reassuring smile before making her away to the kitchen. she opened a cupboard, searching for a mug.
"really?" harry followed her.
"you said i could make myself at home." kat shrugged, turning to face him.
"what? no, no. not that. that's all you have to say?"
"what do you want me to say?" harry went silent with an almost invisible pout. the girl silently laughed before returning to her search. "i'm sorry, sometimes i just don't know what to say." her laugh was now audible as she went to face harry again, but he was gone. her smile dropped. "harry?" as if her voice had spawned him, he appeared from around the corner. with a mug?
"i hid this." he handed it to her.
"thank you." the smile reappeared.