13

"Nesting"

-Katsuki pov-

"What the fuck is nesting round face?!" I yelled at her. "Um it's the uh....... first sign of pregnancy."

"HE FUCKING PREGNANT?!" "Kacchan shhh!" Deku said. "Sorry." Then I walked over to him. "Get back." He said "are you ok?" I asked him. "Just don't get near me well my belly." He said.

"why?" I asked "I need to protect it." Then I felt a tug on my arm. "Daddy what's wrong with mama?" It was Katsumi. "Mama is um.... I'll tell you later." Then I picked him up and put him in the living room with the other brats. "So he is Nesting?" Inko asks.

"yeah he is." "Oh that fast didn't you do it last night?" She adds "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" "The day he gets back good job Bakugou." Headphones says "shut the fuck up headphones!"

Then she sticks out her Tongue. "I'm so Excited!" Round face says "you get to be here this time!" Tokoyami says. "Yeah i Do." I smile. "Katsuki you need to show your parents Katsumi!" "Fuck you are right! Everyone thanks for coming but you need to go!" Then they all grab their kids al leave. "Thank you for coming!" Inko says "let's go ka-Chan." I say holding his hand. "Where daddy?" "My mom and dads house. Your grandma and grandpa." "Ok!"

When we got there I knocked. "Coming!" Then the door opens. "HI KATSUKI!" My mom says hugging me. "Hi mom." Then she let go. "You called me mom what's wrong?" Then I looked at ka-Chan. "OH MY FUCKING GOD!" Then she picked him up. "Hi!" She said to him. "Let me go!" He said. "Ok." Then she put him down. "Hey look at his eyes!" "Yeah can we come in?" I ask "yeah sorry." Then we walked inside. "Is he yours?" My dad asks. "Of fucking course who else has that color hair!?" "I don't know." "Well Whatever come here ka-Chan." Then he sets in my lap. "Can I show grandpa and grandma my quirk daddy?!" "Yeah sure."

Then he sticks out his hand and makes little sparks come out of his hand. "Good job sweetie!" My mom said clapping her hands. "I also have my moms quirk!" "Your mom?" They both ask. "Deku is his mom." "Oh wait HE CAME BACK?!" They say together. "He did Friday." "When did you find him?!" "Friday. He was at All Mights Agency." "Yeah I met Grandpa All Might!" He said putting a fist in the air. "Heh." I laugh.

"You can laugh?" The old hag says "yes bitch." Then I hear giggles coming from Katsumi. "What's his name?" The old man asks. "My name is Katsumi Bakugou!" He said laughing. "I'm an omega." Then I see their faces go scared. "That's why Izuku left." My mom said. "It's fine now he is gonna be a strong hero." I said getting up and grabbing him and then leaving.

A/N sorry this was short I don't really know what to write about. But thanks for 524 reads!
510 words