11

I go home with Katsumi and get him settled in. "He looks so cute!" My mom said. "Yeah look at his eyes!"

His eyes are two different colors one is green and one is red. He has a bit of hair, it's kacchans color, ash blonde. "I-I love him." I start to cry. "You did good Izuku." "T-Thanks." Then I get a text it's Uraraka.

Uraraka: deku?
Deku: yeah?
Uraraka: did you have your baby?
Deku: yeah
Uraraka: I did too
Deku: today?
Uraraka: yeah
Deku: sAmE He is so cute he looks like Kacchan
Uraraka: aww mine she looks like Iida
Deku: I wish I could see her
Uraraka: I wish I could see him

Deku sent picture(s)

Uraraka: OMG HE DOES LOOK LIKE BAKUGOU
Deku: but he has a red and a green eye
Uraraka: awww What's his name?
Deku: Katsumi Bakugou
Uraraka: awwww mine her name is Aki Iida
Deku: awww Thats sweeet I'm getting emotional 😭
Uraraka: aww it's ok
Deku: I miss Kacchan so much
Uraraka: I know just hurry and come home
Deku: after high school ok?
Uraraka: ok well keep me updated
Deku: sure will

After that I put Katsumi in his crib and went to bed after I fed him.

-lazy ass time skip Katsumi is now 4-

"KA-CHAN GET READY FOR SCHOOL!" I yell for my son. "COMING MAMA!" Then he ran down here with his Ground Zero action figure. (A/N this is his 1st year as a hero out of high school. And Kacchan is the #1 hero in Japan oh and Deku calls Katsumi ka-Chan.) "hi mama." "Hi Ka-Chan are you ready to go to school?" "Yes! It is my first day!" "Yep. Do you want me to take you in my hero suit or not?" "Yes please!" "Ok let me get it and we can leave." So I ran up stairs and got my hero suit on and ran back down stairs. "DEKU TO THE RESCUE!" Ka-Chan says. "Yep now let's go!" I say running out the door. "Ok mama!"

Then I grab him and call one for all and jump towards ka-Chan's school. We got there and I showed him inside. "HERO DEKU!?" Kids yell "hello!" Then I put ka-Chan down. "Is that your dad?!" Kids ask running up to him. "No he is my mom." "Oh that's so cool! LOOK AT YOUR EYES!" "Yeah are they cool?!" "Yes!"

Katsumi Bakugou
Quirk: unknown
He has big eyes, two  different colored, left is green right is red. He has curly ash blonde hair with green streaks. He loves his Mom but doesn't know his dad. (A/N yet 😉) he is sweet to his mother, grandmother, and Aunts. But has a nasty Attitude to others.

After school I took Katsumi to the doctors to check to see what he is and if he has a quirk.  "Are you ready ka-Chan?" "Yes but to go where mama?" "Doctors to see if you have a quirk and what you are gonna be." "Yay!"

When we got to the doctors we walked to a room they told us to be in. The doctor walked in and sat in his chair.

"Hello you must be Katsumi. I am dr Gathor and my quirk is Suspect and I can see what your quirk is and what 2nd gender you will have." "Ka-Chan sit down please so he can see you." "Yes mama." Then Katsumi Glared at the doctor.

"Ok let me see your hand." Then the doctor rolls over to ka-Chan. And he holds out his hand. He grabs the hand and puts two fingers on the palm. "Ok you do have a quirk. Do you wanna know?" "Wait just tell me!" I say. "Ok..." Then he leans over to me and says. "He has two yours and explosions."
HOW DOES HE HAVE MINE?!?!???

"T-thank you s-sir." I say. "What are they mama?" "I'll tell you when we get home and sir what's his 2nd gender?" "Omega." "Thank you." I say grabbing him and walking out.
IMPOSSIBLE IMPOSSIBLE IMPOSSIBLE IMPOSSIBLE IMPOSSIBLE IMPOSSIBLE.

"What is mama?" Oh no I was mumbling "your quirks." "QUIRKS I HAVE TWO?" "Yes you d-do I will t-tell you w-when we g-get h-home." "Mama calm down." "I'll try sweetheart."

We get home and I get my mom. "MOM!" I yell. "Yes?" "WE NEED TO GO BACK TO JAPAN." "Why?" "He has Katsuki's quirk! And mine!" "HOW?!?" "I DONT KNOW!" "Ok well let's hurry."

The next day we have everything packed and left. "Mama were are we going?" "Home." "We are leaving home." "I know but we are going back to my home." "Oh ok!" "Ok now you need to learn more Japanese." I taught him most Japanese words at first then I taught him more. he is a fast learner I mean fast.

At the end of his Japanese lesson he feel asleep. I woke him up when we got there and I got us a big 4 roomed apartment. "Is that our house mama?" "Yes it is ka-Chan." We go inside and I show him his room. "It's so nice mama!" "Yes it is." Now let me get your boxes!" I run into the living room and grab all his boxes. Then put them in his new room.

"Do you think you can  put your stuff away?" "Yes mama." He said that in Japanese. "OMG GOOD JOB!" "Thanks." Then there was a knock at the door. "I got it!" My mom yelled. I walk in there and see Uraraka at the door. "Hello I am your neighbor I was just want-.... DEKU!!!!" She said running to me. "I MISSED YOU!"  She started to cry. "Mama?" Ka-Chan said quietly be hind the wall. " OMG YOU WERE NOT JOKING HE DOES LOOK LIKE BAKUGOU! BUT ALSO YOU!!"

"Ka-Chan this is Auntie ura say hi In Japanese." "Hi." "Aww! What's his name?" "Katsumi Bakugou." "He took Bakugous name?" "Yeah I wanted to do that." "Oh! What Hero agency are you going to work for?" "All Mights."

(A/n I KNOW! BUT HE IS ALIVE IN THIS STORY FAM!)

"I'm going in an hour. And taking Katsumi with me." "Ok well come to my house Tenya would love to meet him and you too meet Aki." "Ok... Ka-Chan let's go." "Where mama?" "To her house." "Ok!"

Then we walk to her house. We walk in. "Tenya look we have a guest." "Ok I'm in the living room." It's weird to hear his voice again. "Hello Iida." I said. "MIDORIYA!" He said jumping to hug me. "Who is that?" He said pointing at ka-Chan. "His name is Katsumi Bakugou." "OH MY YOU HAD A CHILD?!" "Yeah I did where is Aki?" "In her room.... AKI GET IN HERE PLEASE." Then I little girl ran in here. "Hello I am Aki Iida!"

Aki Iida
Quirk: engine feet
She has engines on her feet so he can fly
She has short brown hair and dark blue eyes and glasses.

"Hi I am uncle deku and this is Katsumi." I said. "Hi!" Katsumi said. She ran to him and pulled him to her room. "How have you been?" Iida said pulling me to the living room. I sat on the couch and said. "Good moved back here from America." "Thats where you were!" Uraraka said. "Yeah I had him away cause I didn't think Kacchan would want him." The I started to cry. "A-And He is an omega and has mine and Katsuki's quirk." "Wow He is gonna be a powerful hero." Iida said. "Oh and Bakugou has an Agency by All Mights." Uraraka said "Thank you I hope to run into him and not go straight to him." I said.

We talked for an hour.

"I have to go." I said getting up. "KATSUMI COME HERE!" Then he runs in here. "Yes mama?" "Do you want to meet grandpa All Might!" "Really?!" "Yeah lets go!" I said happily.

We walked to the Agency just to show him around. We get there and tell the lady's at the front desk who I am and they let me through.

I knock on the door and he said "come in!" I open the door and saw his face "y-young m-midoriya?!" "Yes And Katsumi." "Come here little one." He said "ok!" He ran to him and I sat on the chair in front on his desk.

"I wanted to be In this agency." I said. "Ok you are now a hero for Japan!" "Wow that was fast." "Well you were the #1 hero in America right?" "Yes?" "Ok that's all I need. I trust you." "Hey grandpa All Might?" Katsumi says "aww he called me grandpa.... yes?" "I have 2 quirks! I HOPE THEY ARE AS COOL AS GROUND ZEROS!" "You do?!" He nods the All Might looks at me. "He has Kacchans and um..... HEWASBORNWITHONEFORALL." "HOW?!" "I don't know that's what the doctor said!" "What's one for all mama?" "Um it's called Boosted strength. It makes you super strong!" "Really?!" "Yeah. And your other quirk is..." Then someone busted through the door. I got up and grabbed Katsumi. I didn't look at the person who was in the room. "DEKU?!?"

Kacchan.