closing statements & thank yous

{author's feels}

Wow.

I never expected this book to be this successful and it really astounds me the amount of people that have been waiting for updates and voting and helping to get this story where it is today.

I mean #27 in short story?

I don't even have words to describe the amount of gratitude that overwhelms me when I even think of the blessings that you have graced upon me.

I'm so ecstatic, I could faint.

{author's info}

Perfect is completed, I do not plan on bringing any of these characters back anytime soon and you should probably get used to the fact that Emily and Will's story isn't in my hands anymore. I've grown attatched so there's still hope of them appearing in other stories of mine.

Touched is another short story I'm working on and that's based solely around different characters and so is the NaNoWriMo I'm working on, Pluto and Uranus.

{final words}

I wish you the best of luck with your lives and I want you to remember that you are as close to perfect as can get and don't let those skinny models in magazines tell you differently. You are worth it. You are real and that photoshop can never compare.

The models in those magazines don't even look like that and even if they do, so what?

I wanted to write this to make you feel something, to show you that everyone goes through this and if you have ever felt like this, I want you to know that you are amazing, you are beautiful, you are extraordinary.

Doesn't matter if you're tall, short, thin, or a little on the curvy side. Doesn't matter if you're blind, deaf, mute, or disabled in any way shape or form.

If you love yourself, that's all that matters.

And if you base your life off of becoming what you're not, in the long run you'll only destroy yourself.

"There can't be a rainbow without a little rain and darling, it can't rain forever."

If you need me or just want to talk, PM is always open. Thank you for supporting me, and if you need feedback or constructive comments on any of your works, post on my message board; I want to support you as well.

this is our beginning.

[books in the 'for the flawed' series:
-perfect
-touched
-beautiful]

-tyler