03

{The Party}

~Vanessa's POV~

Nancy and I had just finish getting change and our makeup for the party and I got to say we look pretty good.

I really like my outfit because the shoes are so easy to walk in and the skort, which is a skirt and short, let's me move around a lot it's not like stick to my legs if that makes sense. I also added some tights because I don't like showing my bare legs and I'm so proud of my makeup I did I made it match my outfit really good.

 I also added some tights because I don't like showing my bare legs and I'm so proud of my makeup I did I made it match my outfit really good

"We look fabulous." Nancy said in her funny obnoxious voice.

"I know right darling." I said to her in the same voice.

After a second we couldn't help ourselves and laughed.

"But honestly even though we look good do you think Andre will like this outfit?" Nancy said questioning herself pacing back and forth in my room.

"Chica he'll like anything you wear trust me but even if he didn't all you will do is own your suit show that you don't need a man's approval over anything just go and do it." I tell her holding her shoulders so she would stop pacing.

"Yeah your right I don't need his or any man's approval but hopefully he'll think I look good." She says knowing I'm right but we giggle at her last comment.

"Okay well let's go to the Feder's house cause my mom, Jerry, dad, Max, and Braden already are there and I think the McKenzie's and Lamonsoff's are as well." I tell her as I look outside my window seeing them in the backyard of the Feder's house.

Nancy nods her head in agreement grabs our phones handing mine and we head to the Feder's.

°°°°°°

We had just arrived to the Feder's who are next door and just walked in the house since they told me I don't have to knock I could just come in.

"Hey guys you look amazing." Keithie said as soon as he saw Nancy and I.

"Well thank you." We thanked in unison.

"You guys look amazing as well. You two twinning today?" I told them and I asked Max and Keithie this since they are wearing the same thing.

"Pretty much." They said in unison and Nancy and I chuckle.

"How are you guys after what happen?" I asked them since while they were trying to get Keithie into the football team with Lenny and Jerry they got injured.

Keithie broke his leg while Max somehow broke his left arm.

Let's just say Lenny and Jerry got into so much trouble with Roxanne and mom.

"We're good thanks for asking though." They told me in unison and I nodded my head saying a quick 'no problem'.

"You look amazing Becky." Nancy told her.