00

Two years later

~Vanessa's POV~

It has been two years since the lake house and since the boys, my mom, and me moved in the new house and I got to say life has been crazy

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

It has been two years since the lake house and since the boys, my mom, and me moved in the new house and I got to say life has been crazy.

Good thing about today was that it was the first day of summer and I got to say I'm excited.

I was about to go to the McKenzie's to go hang out with Andre, Charlie, and Donna when my mom called me from the living room so I went there.

"Si, máma?" I asked her.

"Mi vida the new neighbors are here want to go with me and say hola?" She asked me trying to hide a huge smile I could clearly see.

"Sure I would love to go and see the new neighbors." I tell her with suspicion clear in my voice.

"Okay well come on lets go!" She said with clear excitement in her voice and literally dragged me to the new neighbors house next door to us and we passed Justin who was sitting on the porch swing and looked at us with curiosity.

"Máma I'm going to fall if you keep pulling me." I told her but she ignored me.

"I'm going to ring the doorbell." she told me still so excited and I nodded my head but when I looked down I saw my zippers from the side of my combat boots was down so I bend down to zip them up.

When I was about to finish the door opened and I heard a familiar thick spanish accent.

"Maria!" the familiar voice said.

"Roxanne!" my mom said.

When I looked up I saw them hugging each other. I got up from my previous position and looked at Roxanne with wide eyes.

"Vanessa!" She exclaimed and hugged me tight once I got out of my shocked state I returned the hug.

Just as I got out of the hug I heard multiple sets of feet once I looked at the door where Roxanne was before I saw the whole Feder family and gasped.

"A-a-are y-you guys really here?" I asked with a hopeful voice.

Just as they were about to reply Justin yelled from our house porch.

"Yes you idiot they're here! Is your brain still stuck from two years ago?" He said in a joking manner since that is our thing as well with Max.

I look at him with an jokingly annoyed expression.

"Hey Keithie can I borrow your bat really quickly?" I asked him since I saw him with a bat.

He looked confused but nodded and gave it to me either way. I gave them a quick smile before I go and run to my place.

Justin sees what I'm about to do and as I get to the porch he does a flip and get to the yard I not a second later do two flips and chase him. With his luck he got to the Feders yard but stop to tie his shoelace.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞 | 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐆 𝐅𝐄𝐃𝐄𝐑जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें