01

{Bus Ride}

*One Year Later*

~Vanessa's POV~

It has been a year since the Freders moved in and it has been really amazing but still crazy. I can't say I don't like it cause in all honestly I'm used to it.

In the year spam my mom and Jerry had gotten married so that meant he was officially one of my dad's and I had gotten another last name but I'm okay with it. I mean I have a mom, two dads, and two crazy brothers who I love.

As well in the year Greg and I have gotten stronger out as a couple but we have had our shares of arguments nothing too seriously mostly playful ones.

In other news I am really happy today it's the last day of Junior year as well that I'm in Junior year with my college courses.

It was really early right now and I was currently in my room at the Feders house since last night I was helping Roxanne with some new designs after I sent mom home since she was really tired. When Roxanne and I finished it was really late so she told me to sleep in my room here.

You may be wonder why do I have a room in the Feders it because I am mostly here at the time I help make the designs for the clothes with my mom and Roxanne.

I also take care Becky and Keithie since Roxanne and Lenny still think I'm more responsible than Greg.

But anyways back to what I was doing I was changing for the last day of school.

Outfit At the Top^^^

Just as I finished changing I heard noises out in the hall and saw a deer.

I stared at it with wide eyes and in a blink of an eye went to where Roxanne was standing which was a wall against the bathroom.

The deer suddenly busted open the bathroom door and ran off. Roxanne and I turn to see who was in there and saw Greg in the shower doing unholy things.

"Ahhh!" Roxanne and I screamed and so did Greg when he saw it was us.

"Ahh!" We screamed again pointing at his mister and he took a quick glace a me blushing furiously screamed and covered himself up with the shower curtain.

After that moment Greg grabbed a towel wrapped it around his waist and we went downstairs where everyone else was at.

Once we got there the Feders and I all huddle to the wall next to the kitchen. Lenny went in front of us and in front of the deer.

"He knows we're here now. Stay. stay." Lenny said. "What is he looking at?" He asked then saw that the deer was looking at Becky's stuff monkey.

"Move your doll towards me." Lenny told Becky. Becky carefully moved her monkey towards Lenny and the deer followed it. "And back to you."