02

{Learning the Truth}

~Vanessa's POV~

We were in the beginning of class and I was sitting next to Greg while Andre sat behind him.

"Alright little birds find your nest man." Mr. Anderson tells us. "Okay I know we usually don't have new students this late into the term but we do and his name is Braden Higgins."

At that moment a very tall guy was standing in the front of the classroom.

When he said his last name Greg, Andre, and I glance at each other knowing that this may be my brother quickly.

"There's an empty desk over there why don't you pop a squat". Mr. Anderson says. But Braden ignores him and looks at the guy behind me and that's where he starts walking to.

The guy behind me held up his wallet once he saw Braden in front of him.

"No I sit here." Braden told the kid the kid nodded his head picked up his things and moved and Braden sat down.

"Is your dad Marcus Higgins?" Greg asked him.

"Yeah I've known him since I was a baby he's the funniest." Andre added to Greg's statement.

"Yeah the best great great man." Greg continued.

"I want to smash his face." Braden bluntly said.

"Yeah me too." Andre quickly said.

"I hate that guy." Greg quickly said as well.

'Idiots, but they're my idiots' I thought with a small smile on my face.

I turn around to face my half brother "Well I'm Vanessa your sister cause we have the same dad an-" I started saying before he got up from his seat.

"I will protect you with my life baby sister."  He told me as he got me up from my seat and hugged.

"Okay hermano." I told him while giggling and he sat me back down on my seat and then got back to his seat.

I turned to the boys and said, "So you boys hate my papa?"

"No we love him!" They said quickly I gave them a satisfied smile knowing I scared them more than my older brother does.

"Oh yeah big hermano the curly haired boy is named Greg and he's my boyfriend and the guy behind him is Andre our best friend." I tell him turning to him once more.

"Nice." He says giving them a nod but he then turned to look at Greg and said, "You better make sure nothing bad happens to her."

Greg nods his head quickly and Braden switch his glace to Andre who also nods fast not needing anything being said.

"Good." Braden says giving them another nod.

After our little talk Mr. Anderson continues his lesson.

°°°°°°

"And now we've reached the end of another great year. Ten months of learning, growing and hopefully fun. But in the journey we began together in September does not end today education is a process that does not end-" our Principle started off saying unit he was interrupted by the school bell.

Everyone was cheering and jumping around. In all honestly it would not surprise me if the did a whole High School Musical scene.

'I would love to see that though' I thought.

I had left the guys side and went to go to Nancy.

"Hola, chica!" I told her with a smile.

"Hey, what's up chica?" She asked me giving me a hug which I returned.