xiv

^                                ^                               ^kaiden rivera (3)  lilianna rivera (5) marcus rivera (4)

kaiden rivera (3)  lilianna rivera (5) marcus rivera (4)

^                                ^                               ^kaiden rivera (3)  lilianna rivera (5) marcus rivera (4)

^                                          ^
isaiah rivera                     jahlah velazquez

pairing: wifithazine
female jahmier — jahlah velazquez
in which isaiah is return back from tour
jahlahs pov
friday afternoon // 3:56 pm

"kaiden stop jumpin' on the bed please.." i whispered rolling over in my bed. "but mama i hungry." kaiden whined. "yeah we hungry mama.." marcus chimed in. i sighed whipping the covers off my body. "where's lili?" i ask picking kaiden up.

"downstairs..she won't share the tv mama.." marcus said. "let her watch tv for a lil' while..y'all been watching tv all day. she just got back from school.." i mumbled walking downstairs,marcus following closely behind me. i poked my head into the living room,smiling slightly at lilianna,who was sleeping on the couch.

"what y'all want?" i ask looking in the pantry. "mac and cheese!" they both said in unison. "aight..can y'all do mama a favor?"  i ask placing kaiden down. "can y'all go play in the living room while mama cooks? don't wake your sister up though okay?" both nodded before running into the living room.

i could've sworn isaiah and i said we were only gonna have lilianna. yet here we are with two more little boys running around. isaiah's been on tour for four months now. i imagine he's been having the time of his life,which i'm glad he has. for me though, i've been feeling a bit down. i love having my babies around,they're the best thing that's happened to me,but i also miss isaiah a lot. stokeley has been keeping an eye on me at isaiah's request though. i really want isaiah here though.

after i finished making them macaroni, i put the food in bowls before carrying the bowls into the living room. "noo give it back!!" lilianna whined pulling the remote out of marcus' hands. he looked at me tears welling up in his eyes. "it's aight marcus.." i sighed putting the bowls down on the coffee table. "you can watch tv after you eat boo.." i pecked his cheek. marcus pouted,glancing at his mac' n cheese.

"be a big boy for mama.." i pecked his cheek again. he nodded,grabbing the spoon at slowly eating. "c'mere kaiden." i said. kaiden plopped down in my lap,opening his mouth. i smiled slightly,feeding him a spoonful of macaroni. "come eat lili.." lilianna walked over to the coffee table, sitting next to me and grabbing her bowl. "how was your day babygirl?" i ask. "it was good. i learned how to write my name today!" lilianna smiled brightly. she looked just like isaiah when she smiled. her eyes squinted slightly,her little white teeth shining. he always told me lilianna looked like me but she was just like him.

"oh really? you'll have to show me after we eat." lilianna nodded eagerly. i heard the door bell ring and put kaidens food down. i placed him on the floor before getting up and staring to walk to the door. kaiden whined,grabbing my sweat pants. "i wanna come!" he whined. "you such a baby bruh." i teased picking him up. "but you my baby." i said hugging him tightly. i peppered his face with kisses,making him giggle. i walked to the door,unlocking it and opening it. y'all i almost dropped kaiden when i saw isaiah. "hey baby.." isaiah said casually. "zay.." i whispered,tears welling up in my eyes. "daddy!!" kaiden smiled widely,reaching out for isaiah. "wassup lil man? you been good for ya mama?" isaiah took kaiden from me.

marcus and lilianna ran up to isaiah,wrapping their arms around his legs. "babygirl you've gotten way to big. marcus you too. why y'all so big?" isaiah questioned putting kaiden down. the three of them nearly tackled isaiah in a hug. isaiah laughed, hugging the three of him. "i'll play with y'all in a minute aight?" "but we wanna play with you right now." lilianna whined. "i know babygirl but i need to talk to mama. give me five minutes." the three of them pouted. "i promise i'll play with y'all in a minute."

the three of them ran back to the living room. isaiah stood,wrapping his arms around me. "why you cryin' boo?" "i missed you.." i sniffled hugging isaiah tightly. "i missed you more." isaiah kissed my forehead. "i don't think that's possible.." i whispered.

— time skip brought to you by how many gang signs taymor can do —
9:07 pm

isaiah pulled me closer,wrapping his arms around my waist. i smiled slightly,running a hand through his short curls. "you been taking care of yo hair?" i ask laughing lightly. isaiah laughed,shaking his head. "maybe.." he shrugged. i rolled my eyes. "don't ask me to take care of yo hair bruh..especially 'cus we got three nappy-headed kids running all over the place.." isaiah laughed more.

i found myself staring at isaiah,admiring his bushy eyebrows and big eyes. words couldn't even begin to describe how happy i was that he was here. my face hurt from smiling so much. "i missed you so much." isaiah placed a kiss on my lips. "i missed you too." i snuggled my face into his chest. "how was tour?" "it's always amazing. it's unreal that so many people like me and the way i rap. all the support and love is beyond what i could ever imagine." isaiah started. "i love coming back home to y'all though. y'all are my everything." isaiah whispered holding me tight. "i love y'all babe but you breaking me.." i mumbled wiggling around in his grip. isaiah laughed,loosening his grip on me.

i let out an exaggerated breath,which wasn't exact exaggerated because ya girl couldn't breathe for a minute. "i love you jahlah.." "i love you to baby." "nah i mean that foreal though. you constantly support everything i do. you bared all three of our kids and take care of them even when i'm not here. you're an amazing mother and girlfriend." "you gon' make me yo wifey?" "hell yeah..you finna be stuck with me and our nappy-headed kids forever." isaiah said making me laughed lightly.

— hey y'all. sorry for not updating for like a week. i just didn't have the energy or motivation. sorry for any errors. i hope y'all enjoyed. feel free to request,vote,comment and share. love y'all 💞