x

we back at it again with the intersex nick i suppose 🤷🏽‍♀️
also nick will be a little in this scenario
pairing: ybnskimask
in which nick gets punished for disobeying stokeley
stokeleys pov
friday evening // 8:59 pm

i glanced over at nick,who was slowly pushing his toy car on the floor,dozing off every few minutes. i always found it cute how nick would try to act like he ain't tired then doze off. "nick c'mon..let's get you to bed baby.." i said standing. nick instantly woke up,looking around frantically before looking at me. he pouted,crossing his arms. "i no wanna go to sleep.." nick whined.

"i ain't ask you a question though baby.." i said crossing my arms. "but daddy i not tired!" nick whined louder. "i didn't ask baby..c'mon we goin' to bed.." i stated. "daddy i not tired!!" nick yelled throwing his toy car. i watched as the toy car hit the wall,leaving a small mark. i glanced back at nick,who knew he was in trouble. "get up." i said lowly.

nick quickly stood,looking at me with worry in his eyes. "up the stairs." nick quickly made his way up the stairs and into our room. i followed behind him,closing the door behind myself when i entered the room. "what i tell you bout throwing yo toys?" i ask walking over to the bed and sitting down. "y-you told me not to.." nick whimpered looking down.

"so why'd you do it?" i ask. nick looked down,messing with his fingers. "i-i sorry daddy.." nick whispered. "c'mere." nick slowly walked over. "over my lap." nicks eyes widened. "daddy no! i be good i promise! please no.." nicks eyes became watery. "wasn't a request nick." "daddy.." nick whined. "i can add on if you wanna throw another tantrum.." i said. nick shook his head,letting out a shaky sigh.

nick looked at me before slowly bending over my lap. i pulled his shorts off,exposing his pink panties. i pulled at the band of nicks panties,watching as they slid in between his ass cheeks. "you gon' count for me aight? if you mess up we startin' over.." nick nodded.

*smack*
"o-one.." nick whimpered.
*smack*
"two."
*smack*
"three.."

*smack*

"t-twelve.." nick cried. i paused for a moment staring at nicks ass. his cheeks were a bright shade of red. small whimpers and cries were coming from nick. i felt a little bad for him. i was on 21 when we had to start over because nick was crying while a gave him another lick and he didn't count it.

*smack*

instead of counting nicks body tensed up,his toes curling as he released a cry. i only realized what was happening when a wet spot appeared on nicks panties. i smirked slightly,rubbing nicks sore ass. do i really have the heart or patience to start over? i hate seeing nick in tears to be honest. i watched as nick slowly came down from his high. he laid limp on my lap,soft sobs coming from him as his body twitched every few minutes.

i pulled nick off my lap,forcing him to stand. his dreads were in a ponytail,a few dreads falling over his tear covered face. he whimpered softly as he tried to stay on his feet. he looked wrecked and i haven't really even done anything to him. he was probably still trying to recover from his orgasm. i pulled nick down on the bed earning another whimper out of him.

i pulled nicks panties off,the scent of cherries nearly smacking me in the face. "d-daddy.." nick whimpered watching me throw his panties aside. "ssshh..let daddy eat.." i whispered kissing nicks pussy. moans spilled out of nicks lips,his legs shaking slightly. within minutes he came, another squeal leaving his plump lips.

i looked down at nick,who was still recovering from his second orgasm. i quickly pulled my pants and boxers off,my dick rock hard. i angled myself at nicks entrance,pushing my dick in. another moan was pulled from nick. i thrusted  in and out of nick,hitting his prostate repeatedly. nick squealed in pleasure, wrapping his arm around me.

nick came a third time,cum spewing all over my dick. i was still chasing my own organs,not even taking a chance to slow down. i grunted as i felt my orgasm take over,cumming inside of nick. after catching my breath i put my boxers and pants back on before getting out of bed.

nick was knocked out,soft snores escaping his lips. i guess that's what good dick can do to you. i picked nick up, smiling slightly as he cuddled into my chest. i took. i walked into the restroom and placed nick in the bathtub. i took of his shirt and started the water,making sure it was the right temperature.

nick was only half awake,his head leaning against his hand as he slept. "talking bout iM NoT sLEEpy.." i mumbled. after bathing nick i dressed him in his favorite yellow onesie. "baby wake up.." i mumbled shaking nick slightly. nick whined, snuggling his face into my neck. "nick i need to change the sheets." i laughed softly. "stay with daddy." nick mumbled. i sighed,unable to say no to nick. he's way too fucking cute bruh.

nick clung onto me as i changed the sheets,slowly dozing back off. after i changed the sheets i laid nick down on the bed,laying next to him. "whatchu learn today?" "no disobey daddy.." nick whispered hugging me. "what do you say?" "i sorry daddy.." nick pouted slightly. "it's okay baby.." i pecked nicks lips making him smile. "i love you baby.." "i love you more daddy." nick giggled. "not possible." i smiled.

yikes that was trash. sorry for any mistakes. hope you liked it though. y'all want another wifithazine scenario next or rakim x jordan? i take request. feel free to vote,comment and share. love y'all 💞