iv

^
female jordan — jordan carter
pairing: rakim and jordan
in which jordan and rakim get a little freaky while playing a game of seven minutes in heaven
jordan's pov
saturday night // 8:37 pm

"c'mon jordan hurry yo slow ass up.." symere said,scrolling through instagram on his phone. "boy hush..just because yo midget ass is already cute don't mean it takes me two seconds to look as cute as you.." "i mean no one can be as cute as me.." symere mumbled shrugging. "whatever nigga." i mumbled applying a coat of clear lipgloss.

"so i gotta tell you something.." symere smiled slightly. "oh shit..what is it?" i poked my head out of the restroom. "rakim is going to be there.." symere smiled more. "my baby daddy? you serious?" i walked towards symere. "he sure is.." symere laughed. "do i look okay?" i ask standing in front of symere. i was wearing a black cropped champion sweater with loose fitting ripped jeans and white air forces. "you look like you askin' for rakim to rearrange them guts.." "well i want him to so.." symere laughed. "let's go.."

"aye what's good y'all! come in." miles smiled letting us in. we followed miles to the living room,where everyone was sitting. "we was about to play truth or dare. who wanna go first?" "ooh jordy you should go first." symere laughed. "symere shut up!" i shoved symere. "aye don't shove him..we'll sacrifice yo ass.."  jahseh pouted. "you must be speaking french..we not sacrificing nobody.." stokeley said. "sad yeehaw.." michael sighed. "jordy looks like you goin' first.." miles smiled. i sighed. "truth or dare?" "dare." "ooh i got a good one.." symere said before whispering in miles ear. "i dare you to do seven minutes in heaven with rakim." i glared at symere. i looked at rakim,you was smirking at me.

"he definitely finna make you his baby mama.." symere whispered before i got up. "y'all can go to my room.." miles suggested. "just go up the stairs and it's the first room on the left.." rakim and i made our way up the stairs and went into miles room. i could feel my face heating up. once we were both in the room rakim closed the door,pulling out his phone. "seven minutes starting now.." rakim put his phone down on miles desk.

"you blushing hella hard mamas." rakim smiled slightly. "cuz you so damn fine.." i mumbled as rakim approached me. "what you say ma?" rakims face was only inches away from mine. "i said i want you to be my baby daddy.." rakim laughed. "can i ask you something?" rakim placed his hands on my hips. "what? you wanna rearrange my guts?" rakim laughed more. "nah not yet..i was gonna ask about this rumor going around that you like me..but i think i already know the answer.." i smiled.

"is that really a question at this point?" i asked. rakim smiled more. this niggas teeth look like he was forever sponsored by colgate. honestly i could just watch him smile all day long. the way his smile lit his face up was the cutest thing to me. i couldn't help but smile back.

my widened when i felt rakims lips on mine. i slowly brought my hands up,cupping his face. rakims hands slowly found their way to my ass gripping it firmly. "jump.." rakim ordered. i did as told,wrapping my legs around his waist. rakim sat on miles bed,holding me in his lap. just as rakim was about to kiss me again his timer went off.

i pouted,looking at his phone. "why you poutin' ma?" "sevens minutes up...i ain't even get to see yo six pack.." i sucked by teeth. rakim laughed. "we gon be here a little longer than seven minutes.." rakim mumbled kissing me again. i moaned softly,wrapping my arms around his neck. rakim switched our positions so that i was laying on miles bed and he was on top of me. i watched as he unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them off before throwing them to the side. rakim slipped off my panties before working his tongue on my kitty. "oh fuck.." i moaned out. rakim continued licking and sucking at my clit until i came.

i let out a squeal when i felt rakims fingers in me. "you thought we was done?" rakim laughed lightly. "you said you wanted me to rearrange them guts so i'm just doin' what you told me baby.." rakim smirked. i was experiencing to much pleasure to even reply. rakim added another finger before speeding up the pace.

"rakim..." i moaned out. rakim took his fingers and licked them. "you taste like vanilla.." he informed smiling. "you're too damn sexy.." i mumbled watching rakim remove his pants along with his boxers. rakims member sprang out of his boxers,nearly hitting his stomach.

rakim pushed his member inside of me,giving me a moment to adjust. "you good?" rakim mumbled pecking my lips. i nodded,a moan escaping my lips when he started moving. moans spilled out of my mouth as rakim continued thrusting into me. he had definitely listened to my request. "you feel so good baby." rakim grunted.

"rakim i-i'm about t-to cum!" moments later i came,rakim coming shortly after me. rakim leaned down giving me one last kiss. after cleaning ourselves up rakim carried me back downstairs.

"miles i would recommend you wash your sheets." i commented as rakim sat down on the couch,holding me in his lap. rakim laughed shaking his head. "you got them guts rearranged huh?" symere asked. "why you think he carried me back down here?" "you gon' my baby mama now?" rakim asked. "hell yeah imma be yo baby mama. just remember not to cheat cuz i can get symere to sacrifice yo fine ass.."i pecked rakims lips. he laughed.

— i apologize if that was complete ass. it's been a while since i wrote a smut - a straight one at that. anyways i hope you enjoyed. feel free to request,vote,comment and share. love you all bye