vi

^
female symere — samaya woods
in which jordan and samaya get into an argument
samayas pov
friday night // 10:56 pm

"jordan you act like i won't sacrifice yo flag pole lookin ass!" i screamed throwing the nearest object,which just happened to be a picture frame at jordan. i didn't plan to throw the picture frame at him earlier i promise. he quickly dodged the frame, flinching when the glass shattered against the wall. "bae it's not not even like that.." jordan said walking towards me. "you betta back the fuck up." i said grabbing the scissors off the counter. "maya put the scissors down.." jordan stepped closer.

jordan took the scissors away from me using his left hand and placed his right hand on my hip. i frowned at him,poking my lip out slightly. if i wasn't so short i would be swinging on this nigga. i just wanna know why i'm barely 5'2" and this nigga is a whole 6'3". i look like his damn child.

"you gon' let me tell you what happened?" jordan picked me up and out of instinct i wrapped my legs around his waist. "yeah but you gotta gimme those scissors first.." i said giving jordan a sweet smile. "nah you not getting those damn scissors..." jordan said walking up the stairs. "don't worry i got an oujia board upstairs waitin on yo bitch ass."

jordan walked into our room,sitting down on the bed and placing me in his lap. "you got three minutes before i summon a demon on you.." i crossed my arms. "i promise you i didnt even do anything baby..she came onto me..i don't even like iggy like that...she may have a big ass but she not you..." i rolled my eyes at jordan.

"so you gon' get an attitude wit me.." jordan sucked his teeth. "you know you my girl..even if you a devil worshipper.." jordan kisses my lips. "if i catch you with her again you bet not be mad when i dart scissors at both of y'all.." i threatened. "is that a threat?" jordan laughed. "nah it's a promise." i smiled before pecking his lips. jordan laughed lightly.

"you still mad at me?" jordan asked. "hell yeah..you might wanna sleep with one eye open bruh.." i said. "come on maya.." jordan smiled at me. his smile bright as shit. to be honest he could probably replace the sun with it.

"stop smiling at me.." i whined. "baby.." jordan started kissing my neck. "i leave to go talk to miles for five minutes bruh...this bitch really tried to put her whole tongue down your throat.." i frowned. "you jealous?" "whatchu mean 'YoU jEaLOuS'? of course imma be jealous of some bitch ion even know sitting in my seat.." i mocked him,referring to jordan's lap when i said my seat.

jordan laughed. "i told you i don't like her like that.." "whatever nigga..you liked her enough to let her sit in my seat.." i rolled my eyes. "so that's my fault?" "'sO THaTs mY faUlT?' hell yeah..you could've pushed her and told her to get the fuck up.." i said looking away. i didn't want to admit it but i was feeling insecure. i'm a bad bitch and trust me i'm very aware of that but i've always felt like iggy one-ups me all the time.

before jordan and i started dating - i'm not proud of this but i was a stripper. iggy was one too and we used to be best friends but then we both met jordan. the number one rule is to never fall in love with the clientele but guess what my dumbass did - i fell in love with this flag pole lookin' nigga. iggy ended up falling in love with him too but he liked me and stuff happened and that's how we ended up here.

even after jordan and i started dating i always wondered why he chose me over iggy. she beat me in nearly every department. she got a bigger ass than me,she sure ass hell taller than me and she's gorgeous. here i am looking like a short burnt piece of toast.

"maya why you cryin?" jordan's bright smile turned into a concerned frown. i shook my head. "is it because of iggy? i-i'm sorry..i ain't mean to hurt yo feelings.. i'll stop talkin to her if you want.." i smiled slightly at jordan's rambling. "you look hella cute when you worried.." i whispered wiping my face. "you good?" "yeah i was just thinkin'.." "'bout what?" "why did you choose me over iggy?" "whatcu mean?"

i squinted my eyes. "i swear you slow ass hell..." i mumbled. "i chose you because i fell in love with you..i ain't know iggy like that..yeah she was nice but it seemed like she just wanted some dick.." "you do have amazing dick.." i mumbled. jordan laughed. "am i lyin' though?" jordan shook his head laughing more.

"samaya i love you..iggy could never compare to yo fine ass." jordan kissed my lips. "i love you too jordy.." "here we go with that gay ass name again.." "you know you love it jordy.." "i'm not gon' say nothin' cuz i don't want you to get yo oujia board out.." "yeah that's what i thought jordy.." jordan sucked his teeth at my comment. "what? you not gon do nothin' i'm too cute and you know i'll sacrifice yo flag pole lookin' ass.." "damn you playin' my whole life.." jordan laughed.

— what's up y'all. i hope y'all enjoyed this chapter. i was bored and i just wanted to write a quick imagine about playboiuzi. i apologize for any mistakes. feel free to vote,comment and request. love y'all bye 💞