Whoever You Want

Genes POV
It was a cool summer night in Detroit Rock City, and me and the band were performing Love Gun at a concert in front of thousands of people. I looked over at Paul. He looked really, REALLY good! Especially when he was doing his little hip dance. How cute! Oh geez, what am I thinking... Paul's my best friend, he's not "cute". I just enjoy looking at him. He's drop dead gorgeous, he makes me smile, he has the most beautiful big brown eyes, and he's just so nice and... Ok so maybe I have a little bit of a crush on Paul, but I can't let anyone know about that.
Now we're performing Cold Gin. It's getting to the part where Ace plays his guitar solo and... oh my god. He tripped on stage for the millionth time. But don't worry, because Paul did Ace's solo for him. And boy did he look gorgeous while doing it. Ace made a hilarious "angry" face expression at Paul for stealing his part, but Ace knows Paul saved his ass there, ha ha.

(Time skip to end of concert)
Now we've just played our last song, Rock and Roll All Nite. We did a great job judging by all the cheers from the fans. A few people even threw roses at us! I picked one up and handed it to Paul. Relax, he's not gonna think it's a romantic gesture, I could tell he thought I was just playing around, after seeing him laugh. And aw man, what a cute laugh he has!

Paul's POV
Aww, Gene just gave me a rose, how sweet! I mean, I know he didn't mean it in the romantic way, but still, it's fun to think of it like that. I know he was just fooling around with me and I know he'll never feel the same way about me. Sometimes it's hard to deal with these feelings, especially when Gene has this ugly bratty girlfriend, that he's obviously not happy with. Her name is Brittnie Douchbag, or whatever her stupid last name is, and she's nothing but an airhead! I've been hoping that she would just die for the past week, and I tripped her yesterday, and she fell on her repulsive plastic butt, so I think my prayers are starting to be answered! But oh ew, here she comes right now..
"Omg Gene! Do you like my really tight booby crop top and my super short skirt?!" Her voice is so high and annoying. And no, Gene does NOT like her hideous bimbo outfit!
"Britnie, maybe later..." Gene replied to the dirtbag.
I turned my back on them for a minute, and I heard what sounded like... punching? I ran back over to where Gene and the bitch were, and that little bitch was hitting him really hard...
"You never have enough time for me you self-centered jerk!" Britnie screamed
"I'm sorry! Just stop hurting me..." Gene said with tears in his eyes.
I wasn't gonna let this little douchebag abuse my best friend like that. I grabbed her by her long fake blonde hair, and punched her face so hard, that I broke her nose!
"Listen here bitch, you don't EVER hurt my best friend like that," I screamed at her, punching her again. "You don't deserve someone as amazing as Gene, and you don't deserve anything good in this world," I said to her. I kicked her to the floor.
  Brittnie screeched. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" That's right you unethical bitch. You tell me you're sorry!
"Now go hook up with someone as rotten as yourself, Brittnney!" I yelled at her. She ran away sobbing, with her annoying as hell voice.

Genes POV
Wow. I can't believe Paul saved me from my abusive girlfriend! I never even liked her anyways... I only agreed to be her boyfriend because I'd feel bad if I said no. She is so ugly. I'm glad she's gone, and we all know Paul is my true love anyway. I ran over to Paul, hugging him,
"Ohhhh Paul thank you so so SOOO much for doing that for me!" I gushed to him.
"You're welcome Gene! You deserve someone much better than that... that pig!" Paul said to me. This might be my chance...
"Like who?" I asked him. He smiled a little bit,
"Whoever you want.." Paul said to me.
Hmm... Whoever I want...

{|Thanks to all you beautiful people who read this! Chapter 2 is coming out soon|}