05

"today i start my trabajo!" esperanza exclaimed, as she tugged on cesar's arm,

"now that i'm working with eva, you can use the cash to wash... something! and then maybe the nerves will calm down and you can stay at that hostel as long as you want,"

"want?" cesar asked, a questionable look on his face.

"pues, i guess not," espy chuckled, "what makes it so bad?"

without replying, cesar sighs as the couple walked down the hallway.

"no te gusta? is it the beds? someone said they suck ass,"

"no, it's fine," cesar rebutted, "more than fine. might as well be the queen mary,"

"como en el barco?"

"and it's a hotel,"

"it's supposed to be haunted," ruby joined in, "speaking of paranormal, i think jasmine might be the candyman. i'm starting to feel really paranoid–"

as the three now walked down the hall, monse tapped esperanza's shoulder and in response the latina looked over her shoulder to her amiga and smiled, monse returning one back.

"it's like every time i say her name a few times, she just appears,"

looking to their right, jamal joined the group also, causing a gasp to leave their lips.

"damn it, jamal!" esperanza jumped, gripping onto cesar's hand.

"sorry," jamal said,

"did i scare you? there's a lot of that going around lately. it's like one second you're minding your own business and then bam! beady eyes and rosy cheeks staring right at you,"

sharing a glance with monse, esperanza mouthed, what the hell to the afro-latina, to which she just shook her head and shrugged.

"jasmine? who's talking about jasmine?" jamal asked.

"i am!" ruby nearly screamed, "cause every time i say her name a few times, she just appears–"

espy's focus soon was fixated on her walking feet, when the crew let out another gasp and abruptly stopped in their tracks.

looking up from the ground, she now saw why the gasp was heard—jasmine had walked up after ruby said god knows what.

"i found you!" jasmine cooed, as she walked over to ruby, causing esperanza to back cesar up to her side, her hand never leaving his.

as ruby and jasmine walked in front of the crew, jamal and monse paired up and also walked ahead of the couple.

"hey, we'll catch you guys," cesar said as the four sat on the staircase.

esperanza sat at a booth, waiting for her mother and eric—the boyfriend.

placing her phone back in her pocket, the ringing of the door opening caught her attention. stood there, was her mom and eric, who smiled at the girl who sat.

"lo siento, mija," victoria said, as she sat in the seat across from esperanza, "eric and i ran into traffic,"

"it's fine, ama," esperanza said, smiling slightly, "i didn't have anything important happening, anyways,"

as the three sat at the booth and ordered from the menu, the trio laughed and bonded over things that esperanza didn't think she would have in common with the man.

AUTHORS NOTE:

eric will be played by my childhood crush, so lo siento but it must be done!

also, i need some face claims for his daughters so please comment some girls that you think would work—or just some latinx and i'll choose one or two!

and that's it for now!!

oh, and here's the face claim! ;)

william levy as eric garcia !