02

"it was here," jamal panicked, "it was just here. why is it not here? no! no! no! no! shit. shit. shit. it was here. i swear to god,"

"yeah, here we go again," ruby sighed.

"another rollerworld delusion," monse added.

"no, no, no," jamal fumbled with his pocket, "i can prove it. look. we'll find the perp,"

jamal jumped between monse and cesar, causing the two to groan and the squished position they were now in. esperanza had moved from cesar's lap to behind, leaning over jamal's shoulder to look at his phone.

"oh, my god!" espy smiled.

"holy shit!" monse added, "where did you find it?"

"wait, the green's real?" ruby asked.

"rollerworld's real," cesar confirmed.

the video them showed jamal rolling around in the dinero, causing the two girl to make a face.

"wait, what was that?" ruby questioned.

"yeah, what are you doing?" cesar asked.

"nothing," jamal answered quickly, "not important. okay, okay, we got something,"

now, in frame were jamal's parents that entered his room.

"my parents, who are completely disrespecting my privacy—"

"and about to get it in on your bed," cesar smirked.

glancing at the phone, espy quickly stood from the bed and moved over to jamal's computer chair.

"no, they're not about to get it in. nah. oh, my god. no. no, no, no. stop. don't do that. no, no, no, no, no, no!"

another scream left jamal's mouth as the remaining four stood up and looked at the bed, esperanza giggling at their expressions.

"here, take it, i can't– can't do this," jamal passed his phone to ruby.

with a few uncomfortable groans coming from the boy, he gagged before stating,

"it's over. okay. i'll never be able to look at them again,"

"wait," jamal stopped pacing, "why is she in my closet? mom!"

the four sat back down on the bed, after removing the quilt.

"why is that down there?" jamal asked as he walked back into his room.

"better safe than sorry," ruby said.

"understandable. okay, so i've cracked the case. the money's at the goodwill. let's roll,"

"what? we can't go now," ruby argued.

"yeah, jamal, think about it," monse added.

"you're right. it's a full moon, but don't worry, werewolves don't like dark meat,"