Chapter 6

YOUR POV

You had a little chat with Henry.  Turns out he was an animator and creator of Bendy.  But he left for an unknown reason.  Henry did not want to disclose the reason.  He, as well as you, Joey sent a letter.
"What about you, Y/n?"  Henry asked you with a note of curiosity in an old voice.
"I? Almost the same as you, but I think a little later. Oh! And by the way, I even created a new character! Alice Angel! I remember posters with her hanging somewhere."
"What do you think about Joey?"  Henry asked.
“Honestly, when I first started working for him, it seemed strange to me. But when he asked to give our things from jobs, I thought it was creepy, but decided not to pay attention. I had to give my Bendy plush!”  you are childish offended.
"By the way. I remember some of the employees, such as Sammy Lawrence, Joey, Wally 'I'm getting outta here' Franks talking about you. Something like 'Why did Henry leave,' 'Will Henry return to the studio?'  or 'If another pipe explodes, I’ll get outta here like Henry!'. You can guess who said the last. "
A little giggling you passed into the room.
"Hey, Henry, did you saw-"
'Bums!'
You jumped.  Fuh.  It was just a can.  But it seemed around the corner someone was standing.
"Who's there ?! Come out! I know you're here!"  Henry shouted at the stranger.
There were steps.  Out of the corner came out
"Boris ?!"  You and Henry said at the same time.
"But you're dead !?"
"Wait, wha-"
Boris quickly shut your mouths and put his index finger to his lips, as if to say that now is not the time to chat.
Removing his hands, he beckoned you to him.  You and Henry decide to trust the cartoon wolf.  After a long walk, he led you to a bookcase (?).  Boris pushed him away.  Behind him was the door.  He opened it, inviting you inside.
It looks like a shelter.
"My head hurts."  Henry mumbled at the back of his head.
"Sammy hit hard ..."
"Wait Sammy? Is he here? What happened?"  you flunked him with questions
Henry sat on the bed.
"Okay, questions later. Get some sleep, Henry."  he lay flat.  Almost immediately he fell asleep.
"So, Boris, what did Henry mean when he said, I quote 'But are you dead ?!'  ? "  You asked the wolf who sat at the table.
Boris shrugged.
You sat on a chair.  Boris (cinnamon bun >:3) offered you to play cards.  For an unknown reason, you always lost.  Maybe the author wants to make fun of you?  Nooo, this can't be... yes? (😈)
"You can speak?" you asked after 414 loses.  He shakes his head "No? Hmm ... Then let me find pieces of paper and a pen so that you can communicate with us."
You went looking for items.  You entered the kitchen-like room.
"Oh! Now I remember this place! It was something like a dining room. It is no wonder that I did not recognize it at first. In 20 years everything has changed ... I get distracted again! So. Here is a pencil. And where is the paper?"  You searched a little more.  It became clear that there was no paper in the kitchen.
"Maybe she is here?"  you entered a small room.  On the wall was a collage of posters.
"Creepy. But, hey! This whole place is creepy. But there is paper."  you took her.  Going back to the living room. You saw that Henry was already awake.
"Henry! How are you? Feeling better?"
"It is still bad. But it is ready to go. We must leave this hell as soon as possible."  he got up and went to another exit.
"Hmm. Strange, I remember there should be a lever here."  you said.
“Boris ~ Do you hide the lever from the exit? ~” You asked him sweetly.  The wolf shuddered at your sight.
'Rrrroooaarrhhh'
This sound came from Boris stomach.
"Do you want to eat? If I bring you food, will you give me the lever?"  Henry interrogates the toon.
...
...
...
"Well, fine."
While Henry is looking for food, you decide to give cin- Boris paper and pencil.
"Do you remember how come alive?"
"My memories are muddy. I don’t remember anything before waking up here."  you read out loud.
"That's bad. But I promise that I will give you new memories!"  you shouted excitedly.
"Thanks."

TIME SKIP

"I'm back! You have no idea how long I was looking for soup."  Henry, screaming, entered with a plate in his hands.
Quickly eating his food, Boris gave the lever.
You all came to the door and put the lever in place. The passage is open.
"So. Time to leave this safe place, no matter how sad it was."  The 36-year-old woman said dramatically, before going on the call of fate.

SOMEWHERE ELSE

iM waItinG foR YoU

A/n:
I have exams😞. I can't post this month. Or MAYBE I will, but very very slow. Im REALLY sorry 'bout that.
Im already publicated prologue of my new book Traitor.

856 words.

Bye~