Chapter 5

A/n: sorry I was out of ideas and I'm wanted to write a big chapter😅. So this will be a short , but chapter 6 will be long. Hope you'll enjoy!

YOUR POV

I opened my eyes. Everything was muddy. Remind me what time I faint?

I got up. My head ached. My ax was suspiciously gently leaning against one of the coffins. Why can't I just get out of here? But! I better keep going if I want to see the sunbeam again.

Carefully walking into the next room, it seemed to me that I heard a growl, but probably it’s just stress and headache.

BENDY POV

I growled. Why do I have this feeling in my stomach every time I watch her!? So many questions. Where is Henry?

"Oh, hear me, Bendy! Arise from darkness! Arise and take my offering! I beg you! I call you the Ink demon!

Found you, Henry

AUTHOR POV

Y/n wandered through the corridors and stumbled upon the room. Before she could look around, there were screams. She quickly ran to her voice. "Maybe someone needs my help," thought Y/n.

Suddenly she came across a man. He looked for 50-60 years old, gray-haired, but still one could notice brown hair. His face had the same facial expression as that of Y/n. In his hand he held another ax.

"Who are you?!" asked the man.

"Who are you?!" she grunted in response, preparing an ax in case of danger. There was a roar from behind.

"There is no time to explain! Run!" he pulled her arm and they both ran.

After a few minutes of running, they stopped to catch their breath.

"It seems safe. Now answer the question. Who are you?"

"My name's Henry."

300 words

Bye~