Chapter 3

Y/N POV

"It's strange. Isn't it an abandoned studio? Maybe this is an adventurer. Maybe it's Joey. But why won't he come out? Again, who am I talking to?"

Passing a little more, I saw something that I did not notice when I looked around. Room. Small pedestals were placed in the room. Behind each were posters, which I suppose, the forces of things that should be placed here. Opposite of me was a lever. It was written that this is for an ink machine. Pull it up? Or not? Ok. I pulled it.

...

Silence. I thought something would happen.

Stop! I hear a sound. He comes from the room where the ink machine is standing (hanging).

It worked! We must go check the ink machine.

On the way to the ink machine (IM for short), I swear that I saw the movement out of the corner of my eye!

"Ok. Ok. It's okay, Y/n, you're just paranoid." I tried to convince myself that it just seemed to me because of loneliness and spending a long time in a closed, smelling of ink space.

I went to the place where I saw the movement.

"You see, there is no one here, Y/n. You have nothing to be afraid of. There is only me ... I begin to feel mad. We must quickly get out of this place."

??? POV (oooh, who is it?)

Henry escaped from me! Old scoundrel! But this is the first time. The second does not work out, I am convinced that he will die. I him...!

The door creaked. How? I thought that Henry was the last who stayed. Who could it be ... Y/n. Little Y/n. Heh. Let the fun begin.

H E ₦ R Y, Y / ₦, ₩ ₳ ₮ ₵ H Ø U ₮ ₣ Ø R Đ R ł ₱ ₱ ł ₦ ₲ ł ₦ ₭. ₮ H E Y ₵ ₳ ₦ ₱ U L L Y Ø U ł ₦ ₴ łĐE .

317 words

Bye~