lunch time

I had the first block with freddy and then 2nd block I had with Billy.

"I think the lunch room is this way" I say dragging him behind me.

Once we got seated with our lunches we sat in complete silence. It was growing very awkward.

"How was class?" Billy asked looking up at me.

"It was ok I have freddy in first block so far" I said giving a small smile.

° in class°

"Ok class its time to do some creative writing!" The teacher said at the front of the room.

"I'd like you to partner up with someone and I'd like you both to work together on making a quick story" she said clapping her hands together.

Of course no one wanted to partner up with freddy, but I did have a few girls wanting to partner up with me, by the looks of it they were the mean girls.

"Hey do you want to partner up with me" some blond girl said with a high pitched voice.

"Um no thank you" I stutter out.

"What why, like everyone else is taken, what you going to partner up with crippled over there" she said rudely pointing to freddy who's went and grabbed paper.

"Yes actually" I said looking over to see freddy limping my way.

"Oh come on, your pretty you could be popular" she said getting mad at this point.

"I'd rather not" I said looking at her.

She puffed her cheeks and stomped away.

"What was that about?" Freddy said sitting next to me.

"I have no idea, but do you maybe want to be partners?" I said playing with my hands.

"Yes I'd like that, I was just assuming anyways that we'd be partners, considering your super shy and all" he said looking at me with a goofy smile, that could literally melt hearts.

"Ok what you want to write about" I questioned looking down because I was blushing.

"I was thinking we write our own superhero origin!" He said with excitement. Gosh hes cute

"Sure sounds like a plan"i say giving him a soft smile.

°°°
Back to the lunch room.

"Did you have any panic attacks?" Billy questioned me.

"Yes" I said ashamed looking down.

"No khal it's ok, but how did you calm yourself" Billy asked moving closer to me.

"Actually freddy did" I said smiling at the thought of early this morning. Billy looked upset for some reason.

"You ok Billy?" I asked lining over to rest my head on his shoulder.

"Yes everything is fine little sis" he said wrapping his arm around me.

Billy's POV

"Actually freddy did" she said smiling.

I hate the thought of someone else helping my sister. That's why I am here, I'm supposed to help her, not freddy no one. And I see the way freddy looks at her and it's only been 2 days and shes already trusting him.

"You ok Billy?" She asked laying her head in my shoulder.

"Yes everything's fine little sis" I said wrapping my arms around her.

Khaleesi POV

We sat there in complete silence eating away until freddy came pretty much throwing himself down onto a chair next me, he scared the living daylights out of me.

"Flight or invisibility?" He questioned looking all happy.

"Invisibility" I said softly looking at him.

"Well almost everyone else chose flight, you wanna know why" he asked looking at me mostly.

"So they can fly away from this conversation" Billy said annoyed.

"No-no cuz hero's fly, who doesn't want to think they're the hero right? But- but invisibility- no way thats pervy! Spying around on people that don't even know you're there" freddy said looking at Billy and I back and forth. Well that makes me think my choice was wrong but like to be invisible would be awesome.

Billy began to get up and leave dragging me with him. Billy was in another mood which freddy wasnt helping with. Well its helping me but for some reason he wont let anyone else in. Freddy was trying to be nice.

" sneaking around everywhere. That's a total villain power right!?!?" Freddy yelled to us. I of course was watching hi the whole time as Billy dragged me (softly dragging) everyone in the cafeteria went quiet and looked at freddy. Freddy got up following us. By this time Billy let go of my hand.

" well then they did this study- and this is the real thing. They asked the same question, but this time they made it anonymously, and most people because they new it was secret said invisibility" freddy said stopping where Billy and I stood which happens to be the men's bathroom.

" I think its cuz people don't actually feel like Heroes on the inside" freddy said.

I moved out of the way considering I'm female and dont need to go into the males bathroom.

"Your going to run away. I mean you stole my superman bullet. Dude I get it- I get it you've been screwed way to many times, but what about your sister. Don't you think maybe shes tired to" freddy said shocking me a bit, my head instantly shot to Billy's face to see his emotions.

Billy looked at me but his emotions stayed the same.

"That's the thing with invisibility, you'll end up alone" freddy said looking at my brother.

"I didnt steel your dumb bullet" Billy said pushing his way into the bathroom.

"I'm sorry about him" I said looking down.

" are you going to run away?" Freddy asked starting to hobble away from the bathrooms, I followed closely behind.

"I don't really want to. But my brother wants to and I follow him, hes all i got and i love my brother with all of my heart, hes always been there for me as I am there for him" I said looking down sadly  I liked it with this home, it felt different. Even if it's only been a few days I can just feel it.

"Then why don't you tell your brother how you feel?" He said leading me to the library.

"Because I know he wants our mother so I dont want to hurt him"i said grabbing a hold of freddy's arm. Freddy looked between my arm and his then to me.

"Oh I'm so sorry, im just use to doing that to Billy as we walk and like I forgot-" I was cut from my ramble as I heard freddy chuckle at me, making me blush, letting go of his arm.

"That's ok khal" he said continuing his way.

Hearing the nickname come from someone else then my brother made me a bit nervous, I mean its freddy who said it and it made butterflies go off in my stomach, so obviously it made me nervous. What wrong with me!!

"If that's ok to call you" freddy asked realizing his mistake.

"No no it's fine" I said shyly blushing.

***
I'm wondering if you guys like this book so far?