dinner

Leaving the bathroom to an empty upstairs meant that I'd be walking into a room with all eyes on me. Eh I hate this.

And I was right once I got into the dining room all eyes we're on me, other then my brother, he knew how I felt.

"Khaleesi, you can sit by me" darla said getting up from her set and dragging me to her seat and an empty seat.

"Ok" I mumbled out taking a seat next to her.

I sat right across from Freddy, but right beside my brother. I'm not use to being around so many people all at once, my anxiety was getting the best of me, I started to bounce my leg up and down my eyes darting to my empty plate. My brother noticed and grabbed my hand from under the table, making my eyes dart to his, he gave me a reassuring nod and I held his hand tighter.

"All hands on deck!" Victor said. Everyone proceeded to put their hand in the center of the table. I slumped lower into my seat, as did Billy.

"Thank you for this family, thank you for this day,thank you for this thai food, even though it's not steak fillet" victor said, they all took there hands away and sat down.

Billy and I were poking at our food as we sat in silence. I could barely eat, my stomach was in notes.

"Billy, Khaleesi we singed you up to school, your first day is tomorrow" rosa said looking at us with a big smile

***

Once dinner was done everyone went there separate ways. Billy dragged me up the stairs to his and freddy's room. Billy sat me down on the bed.

"I'm going to go get ready for bed, ok" he said kissing the top of my head.

Billy always put me before anything. He knew me so well, other then me being depressed. But that's ok I wanted him to be happy, I didn't want him to think that he couldn't help me. He knew me so well as I knew him, I knew that he was broken and the way he hid it was by putting on a mean face, I knew he was thinking of running away again, but i wouldn't say anything, he knew that we could be separated but he needed closer. Deep down i knew that i wanted to stay.

My brother has always protected me with his life, he knew I'd follow him everywhere. Billy was always by my said just incase someone we're to scare or hurt me. I didn't like being yelled at nor any physical contact with anyone, other the him.

Billy left me to use the bathroom.

I thought of the one of many times Billy stood up for me. We were both 9 and we were at a foster home, it wasn't the nicest. They were yelling at me for breaking the plates that were to heavy for my little arms to hold.

"Clean all this up, now you little bitch" the female of the house said hitting me on the back of the head.

"I'm- I'm so sorry" I said getting down on my hands and knees to clean up the broken glass, I went for a sharp piece and out of no where my hand was stomped on, Billy walked in at this time, and ran to me. He pushed the old lady off of my hand, and took my hand I to his.

"Khal, oh my" he said seeing the blood come out. He looked at me as I was silently crying.

"What is your problem!" Billy yelled dragging me to the bathroom and helped me clean up my hand. "I'm so sorry khal, I'm so sorry, I wasn't there for you, I'll  always be here for you" he said wrapping my hand up."Its ok big brother" I said hugging him. That wasn't the first time I was hit or mentally abused, but Billy didn't need to know, he'd blam himself. After that night we ran from that family.

"Hey,hey" I could hear someone say trying to take me out of my thoughts. It was freddy.

"Oh um hi" I said looking at him, he was kinda cute, his curly locks, his dimples... no no stop that now. I thought blushing as I looked down.

"Hi, I was wondering if you'd like to see my superman bullet" he said smiling big.

"Um sure" I said getting up.

He limped over to a dresser that had many drawers.

"Who's your favorite hero?" He questioned.

"Wonder woman" I said smiling as he opened the drawer with the bullet.

"Nice, nice, love her" he said taking out the zip lock bag with the bullet.

Wow this so so cool, I've always thought that superheroes were cool, of course if always wanted to be one, who wouldn't.

"That's so cool" I said looking at him to find him already looking at me.

Freddy POV
"Wonder woman" she said answering my question.

She's so cute, her long dyed hair looked so soft, I wanted to touch it, but like that would be weird.

"Nice, nice love her" I said looking into the drawer taking out the zip lock bag.

She looked so intensely at the bullet. 'Gosh shes so cute' I thought staring at her.
"that's so cool" she said looking up at me. She instantly blushed as she say me staring. I just smiled at that.

Khaleesi POV

I blushed as I saw that he already was staring at me 'what did I have something on my face' I thought. He smiled at me. I smiled back we keep staring at each other until a voice made us look away.

"Khal why don't you go get ready" my brother said walking into the room glaring darts at freddy.

"Ok" I said hugging Billy before I left, I looked at freddy one last time to see him staring right back. I quickly ran out, I felt butterflies around him. What does that mean.

I walked into Mary's room and grabbed everything I needed to get ready for bed.

"Hey, Khaleesi" I heard from the door. I spun to see rosa holding a bunch of bathroom supplies.

"Yeah" I said looking at her.

"I thought that maybe you wanted to shower and clean up a bit before bed"she said coming into the room.

"Thank you" I said walking up to her.

"Its no problem sweetie" she said handing me the supplies that was in a clear bag.

"We can go shopping one of these days for some extra clothing and supplies, I know you'll like that" rosa said with a big smile. It felt nice having a mother figure who didn't want to hurt me.

"You don't have to rosa" I said looking down.

"No no it's no problem" she said putting a hand on my shoulder, "have a good night" she said leaving the room.

I looked what was in the bag, shampoo, conditioner, face wash, razors and a tooth brush. I gathered my pjs and left to the shower. It was nice to have a warm shower I haven't had one in forever. I did what I needed to do to clean up.

❤❤❤❤
I know it's slow but just stay with me❤ sorry about the bad grammar and spelling mistakes