Chapter 1

This story is an epic collaboration of @Jessica143MB & I & we hope you guys enjoy it !

"Ray ray, I want to go to the fair. Can you take me?"

I listened to my girl friends angelic voice as it flowed through my iPhone. She knew I could never say no to her so taking her to the fair would be no problem at all.

"Baby, you know ill take you."

I could practically feel her smiling through the phone which caused me to smile. She got off the phone so she could start getting dressed. It was 5 now & she claimed that she would be ready before 7 but knowing her, it would be pushing 8 before she called to me to come get her.

--

At eight on the dot, she called me telling me that she was ready. I shook my head at how well I knew her. Once I picked her up, the ride to the fair was pretty awkward. I could tell something was bothering her and it was killing me that she wouldn't just tell me. Once we arrived to the fair, instead of riding the rides, we just played games & looked at the "worlds shortest lady." Any time with my angel is a great time, but I seriously wanted to get on some rides.

We sat down so she could eat her forth funnel cake. It was killing me on the inside not to ask her what the problem was but once we left the fair, I couldn't take it anymore so I just blurted it out.

"What is your problem tonight?"

She put her have down for a couple of minutes before she looked back up at me with tears streaming down her face. I wanted to comfort her but she was making it hard for me to feel sympathy for her.

"Ray I'm... I'm pregnant."I gripped the steering wheel in anger.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN YOU'RE PREGNANT?"

I yelled causing her to jump. I didn't mean to scare her but this was way too important for me to not have known before now.

"I'm 2 months pregnant Ray... & I'm not keeping it."

"What do you mean you're not keeping it?? You are so selfish !"

"I'M ONLY 16 RAY !! I HAVE MY WHOLE LIFE AHEAD OF ME! NEITHER OF US HAS A JOB & THAT ISN'T FAIR FOR THE BABY TO BE BORN TO TWO TEENAGERS WHO CANNOT PROVIDE FOR IT!"

I just stared at her with mouth hanging open. I couldn't believe the words that we flowing out of her mouth. How could she do this to our seed? I didn't snap back into reality until I realized she'd been screaming at me to pay attention to the road but once I turned back, it was too late. I swerved to the right, back on our side of the road & started spinning out of control until we reached the tow bridge we had to cross to get to her house. I looked over in her direction to see that the whole right side of my car was underneath the railing of the bridge. I instantly panicked and tried to move the car from underneath the median but it was no use. I tried opening my door, but it was jammed shut. Luckily, my window was busted out so I climbed through, cutting myself in various places but I didn't give a damn. I could see a car coming so I jumped in front of it, causing them to have to slam on their brakes. The man jumped out of his car going completely insane.

"What the fuck is your problem?I almost hit you !"

"Look at my car!! My girl friend is trapped underneath the railing and I need you call an ambulance please ! Please she's pregnant!"

I said as I went from standing up yelling to on my knees sobbing and crying. The man helped me into his car as he called the ambulance & moved his car out of the way of any cars that might pass by.

---

It seemed as if it took the ambulance hours to get to the bridge but in reality, it was only about 3 minutes. The paramedics used the jaws of life to get her from out of the car and carried her body straight to a body bag & that's when they had to restrain me. They called her family out to the scene & her dad had a heart attack upon arrival & her mom passed out. Me on the other hand refused to believe she was gone. That was, until the newspaper came out the next day. The headline read "Teenage girl killed by drunk driver." Drunk? Who the hell comes up with stories like these? I've never drunk alcohol in my life. But that simple newspaper article had nothing on what went on at her funeral.

The funeral

I walked inside the funeral with my head low. My boys Craig & Jacob & my cousin Roc walked up to her casket with me. I couldn't find the strength to approach it, so I took a seat instead & waited for her family to walk in. As the pastor lead the family to their seats, I felt my face being burned by two eyes. I looked over to my right & saw her dad giving me a death glare &then he started coming after me. I was so shocked that I didn't have much time to react and next thing you know, I was being body slammed.

"You killed my fucking daughter!"

Her father yelled as he choked the life from out of me. It took 15 people to get him from off of me & once they did, I got up & ran out of the church. As the tears streamed down my eyes, Ifound no reason in living. The love of my life was gone & everybody hated me. I had no reason to continue living. I'd join my love in afterlife because I knew she would love me no matter what. Once I reached my house, I started looking for possible ways to kill myself. I started off with a knife. I couldn't muster the courage to slit my wrists so I searched my dads closet for a gun & found one. I wrote a note to my family & friends, put the cold gun to the right side of my head, & pulled the trigger.

---

I looked at myself as I laid on the floor, bleeding heavily. I wondered why my spirit was still in my room & not on my way to an after life. I saw something glowing in the corner of my room so I turned to see a little old woman. She was very pretty, dressed in all white & slightly glowing.

"Who- who are you?"

I stammered as she stood up & walked over to me.

"I'm your great grandmother Raymond. I've come to give you a little guidance."

I sat on my bed in disbelief as she continued to talk.

"Your life isn't yours to take & although your intentions were good, you will not be crossing over any time soon."

I stared at her blankly. How could I be so stupid?

"So... So am I going to hell?"

"No.. much, much worse. You won't be able to leave earth until the world comes to an end."

I opened my mouth to say more but she just faded away. I hated myself for not thinking this situation all the way through & I had to sit here on earth & witness all the hearts that I broke when I took my life. Hopefully the end of the world would be soon.