More Screaming...

Christopher's POV:

I knew I shouldn't have laughed, or smirked, or acted all tough when Viola was screaming but I couldn't help myself, it was quite funny. I knew she was more than scared to, because if you woke up on a metal table, in a dark room, with tools around you, you'd be scared to, right? I wanted to be able to get to know her and then explain everything but of course Marcus had to butt in. Viola was frightened, she didn't know anything about who she was and to be honest I was quite scared for her. She doubted us on everything, she didn't believe us and I just couln't  take her suspicion of us lying. I left the room before hearing anymore and went to get a coffee, I needed to calm down and think of a plan to get Marcus away so I could explain everything better. 

I heard another bone chilling scream down the hallway before Marcus walked in, he had bags under his eyes, and for the first time he seemed to look...hopeless.

"Do you want me to go and talk to her? I mean this kind of thing happened to me too, except for the demonic parents leaving the country and all." The whole situation did sounds totally unrealistic when you said it aloud.

Marcus had a heaviness to his voice, "I think she needs to be alone for awhile, Christopher."

I laughed a bit, "Yeah, the best thing is to leave her alone in a dark room, bound to a metal table, with no idea where she is or what the hell has happened!"

Marcus looked up with a weariness in his eyes, "Be quick and don't scare her to much please?"

I got up and walked down the hallway, when I entered the room Viola was tugging at the bounds on her feet. "There's no use, they're bound with magic." I felt like my voice was echoing in the room.

She looked up her green eyes stopped on my eyes and she smiled. "Haven't you ever heard that magic doesn't work if you don't believe?"

"Only in the movies, babe."

"Can you come here?" She asked me.

"Why?" I was concerned at this point.

"Because Christopher, you have a strand of hair out of place and I need to fix it."

I walked over slowly very confused, I bent down to where I was eye level with her and she extended her arm as far as the bound would let her and took a strand of hair hanging in my eyes. She put it behind my ear and I felt chills, what was happening. She dropped her hand down to my cheekbone and said, "Christopher you look so...gorgeous!"

"Thanks..I think?"

"Christopher? Why don't we go out for a night on the town? Have some fun?" Viola asked me.

I then realized the game she was playing and before she continued I turned around and stalked out of the room. I was followed by a deafening scream for help as I tried to find Marcus, we needed to convince this girl! The only question remaining was, How?