Where am I?

Hi, my name's Kamelle Opal and I'm kind of just going to start writing and see where it goes...

How had I gotten myself into this mess? It just seems like I'm prone to accidents and mistakes... I stared down at the dew drops caressing the grass so gracefully and instantly wondered what it would be like if I wasn't  me? I sighed, and without doubt sat down in the grass instantly feeling the cold water seep through my pants. I layed my head back and looked up at the sky, it was so peacful here, I thought about just sitting here for the rest of my life. The smell of rain, the summer breeze, and the cars passing by quickly brought my eyes to a close and I fell into a well deserved sleep.

"The short green creature ran toward me, I extended my hand and a shot of purple lighting hit the creature and it went flying backwards, melting into a black puddle..."Yuck" I thought to myself. I looked at my hand and smirked to myself, I finally passed the test and didn't almost kill anyone! Without warning the sunlight was gone, something was blocking my light! I turned around to find the once short green creature, was a huge hulking beast, his face lined with red and his mouth in a thin line. He looked very angry and before I had time to react he hurled himself toward me..."

I woke up and screamed silently, I was drenched in sweat and my stomach felt like it had been tied together in fifty knots. I was no longer on the grass, smelling the rain I was now in a dark room on a metal table. There were tools all around me and when my eyes found the door, a gorgeous man stood in its frame...With black hair that came down to his eyes and thick black glasses, his eyes were sparkling blue and he smirked. I brought my hands to my eyes and rubbed them to make sure I wasn't imagining things and sure enough this was real. I brought myself back to reality and wondered where I was, how did I get here? I screamed, and realized that my hands and feet were bound to the table... "Where am I? Let me go!" I yelled, and another exasperating scream that echoed off the walls escaped me. The boy in the doorway just smirked and laughed as he walked toward me. He  opened his mouth to speak, but a large, husky man came up behind him and said, "Viola, how much do you know?" I just screamed again.