The Truth

"Viola, calm down! I am Marcus and this is Christopher." He said pointing at the black haired boy. "We are only here to help you and we need you to understand, please do not underestimate us?"

"What do you want?" I questioned.

Marcus looked me up and down, "Have you been having strange dreams lately about creatures that don't exist and magic?"

"Why do you want to know?"

Marcus sighed, "because there is another world out there Viola, for creatures in your dreams. There are fairies, goblins, and many more creatures but the worst of them all are demons. And your mother is one of them, along with your father, they are called Winxies and they terrorize and kill with pleasure. Because your parents are like this they are in deep debt and they have performed illegal actions that need consequences. They are headed to Europe right now to find the portal to the Underworld so they will not have to go to the Demon prison, we need your help to capture them, Viola."

I burst out laughing and saw them looking at me with serious expressions, "Are you serious?! If this is an episode of pranked Haha you got me!"

Christopher quickly replied to me, "We are dead serious, Viola."

"I don't know either of you! My parents are not "demons!" There is no such thing as the "Underworld" or "Fairies!" Just let me go! Leave me Alone!!! And want to leave RIGHT NOW!!!"

Marcus then whispered six priceless words that would change my life forever, "I'm afraid we can't do that."