Believing

Viola's POV:

Okay I really need to get my head on straight, just think. According to the crazy people that kidnapped me, my parents are demons, I'm not just a regular human being, and I have to help them capture my own parents?! This was crazy, I wanted to get out of these bounds so bad and just go home to find my parents in the kitchen eating dinner, not on there way to Europe! I had many blisters on my wrists and ankles now, fresh blood ran down my arm, drying up quickly. Other than that I had an extreme headache and felt like I was going to throw up. I tried to scream again but my voice was hoarse from all the other screaming. Christopher had really pissed me off too, acting all charming and like he knew everything.

Christopher's POV:

I ran down the hallway looking for Marcus, I finally thought of the solution and I couldn't believe I hadn't thought of it sooner. "MARCUS!!!" I screamed. I saw him emerge from a room down the hallway, his eyes were wide, I practically ran into him! I stopped myself, "MARCUS, Marcus I know the solution! I know what we have to do!! Marcus!!"

"Calm down Christopher! Goodness! Take a deep breath...Now tell me."

"The headgear!" I said loosing my breath again.

Marcus's eyes lit up, "Christopher you are a genius!"

Viola's POV:

Trying to forget Christopher's nonsense I continued picking at the bounds, I was so scared it was unbelievable. In the next moment Marcus and Christopher walked in... I looked away and tried to ignore them realizing it was pointless.

"Hello Viola." Christopher said, "So we have thought about it and have decided to introduce you to the headgear. We are going to attach some stuff to your head, it wont hurt, but it will show you everything you need to know."

Marcus butted in, "I'm hoping you'll believe us after you watch it."

I thought about it, "I'm not letting you touch me!"

"Viola if you want to understand you have to do this, we wouldn't hurt you."

"You're hurting me by forcing me to capture my parents, by keeping me bound, by not telling me wear I am, by keeping me here, and by taking me from my life. Just let me go!"

"Like I said before we cannot do that, but Viola we need you to do this, please?" Marcus asked again.

I thought about it, Maybe if i learned more I would understand, maybe this happened for a reason. I hesitated, "Fine, but can you please take these bounds off first?

Christopher looked at Marcus, and sighed before saying, "Whatever we need to do."