Chapter 3 :)

Chapter 3

Nicholas’s P.O.V

I shot up, snapping awake. I was drenched in a cold sweat, freaking out. That nightmare, it seemed so....real. I knew it wasn’t though, there is no way! My parents aren’t that cruel. I looked around me, and saw myself in the mirror. Oh my god, who is this monster? I looked horrible. My eyes dull, the color drained from my skin, my hair tousled and going in every which way. Call me shallow if you want, but if I can look good, I want to, because ugly people don’t get any ass, now do they? 

I looked around my surroundings more. Smaller dresser, no en suite, my bed only a twin size, instead of king size. Shit, that wasn’t a dream. I picked up the telephone, and called the pilot. 

“Hello my prince, did you sleep well?

“Cut the crap Xavier, Where are we going?” I sighed audibly into the phone.  This is why I hated my parents servant’s. They are just too polite. It gets extremely annoying after a while. 

“We are going to San Domingo’s Academy for Boys.” He said quietly. He was hiding something. 

“Where is San Domingo’s Academy for Boys?” I pressed on, trying to get more information out of him. My parents probably paid him off though. Because what do my parents love more then me? Throwing their money around. Using their titles to get what they want, when they want it, how they want it, not needing a reason for wanting it. It, in my mind, is just pathetic. 

“Massachusetts sir.” He mumbled, almost to quietly for me to hear. Yup, definitely paid. 

“And do enlighten me, where is this Massachusetts?” I growled, making sure he heard that I was losing my patience very, very fast. If he does not answer soon, this plane is going down. 

“America sir.” He said, not quite mumbling, but still very quiet. Wait, America?! I am going to America? They are doing this on purpose I bet. First, I am forced to attend this stupid school, and yes I do mean forced. They called the guards and had them carry me out! I didn’t even get my stuff! They just gave me £100,000 pounds, which I don’t even know how that transfers to American dollars. 

“Sir, we need to disconnect, this call is coming out of my paycheck! Please hang up.” Xavier begged. God, and another thing about the people my parents hire. They are so poor, they have to beg for money. It is sad really. 

“Whatever Xaiver, goodbye” I snapped at him. I could hear him breathe sharply, obviously wincing. I slammed the phone down into the receiver. I can’t believe this is happening. Did I really do something that bad this time? What am I feeling, I can’t be feeling regret for what I did! I have done the same thing multiple times, and only been grounded for a week. They are so overreacting. Right? 

*Skyler’s POV*

“Attention Skyler! Attention Skyler! We will be landing shortly, so we ask that you turn off your electronics and fasten your seatbelt. We cannot wait for you to travel with us again young master James.” I heard, but it sounded like the person was speaking underwater. I knew it was the automated voice that always spoke instead of the actual pilot.

Slowly I sat up and looked around. I noticed that I fell asleep on my laptop keyboard. I looked at the screen, and realized my new status is “fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggaaaaaaaaaaa” on Facebook. I had a sudden urge to post that just to see what happens. 

Skyler James:

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggaaaaaaaaaaa (this is what happens when I fall asleep on my keyboard :P) I clicked post and made sure it did then I shut my laptop and looked in my portable mirror. I practically screamed when I saw my face. I had the imprint of the keyboard in my face. My hair was dark and lifeless, and I had dark bags under my eyes. I couldn’t care less about the hair or bags under my eyes, but the imprint! That is just down right embarrassing.