Chapter 2

A/N 

EXTREMELY IMPORTANT MUFFINS! Ok Hello just quick note, there will be a authors note at the end of the chapter as well but SKYLER JAMES=HARRISON PARKER. I wasn't liking the name so i changed it because I am the author and I can do that. So ya, dont be all WHERE IS HARRISON?! Skyler is Harrison, he is the co-lead of this story, don't fret my pets. Enjoy! :D

Chapter 2

     “Nicholas, as you know, your behavior has been totally and completely inexcusable. This being as it is, your father and I have come to the agreement. You are going to be sent to an all boy school in America.” Mother announced, Usually I would just tune out everything she says when it comes to punishment, because lets face it, I would break it in about 2 hours. However, the words “all boy school” stood out like a pink elephant in a crowd with a bunch of penguins. I snapped, to put it simply

“All boy school! Are you insane? For this little incident? I have done so much worse, and this is the worse punishment of all! This is not happening! Why would you do this to me? Do you hate me? I am sorry! Don’t make me go! I will do anything!” I begged, faking tears and giving them the puppy dog look that I have mastered at the age of 7 while practically screaming. They have to fall for this face, they always have, ever since I mastered it, even last time I got in trouble they did and I was 17, like, last week! I am so out of this punishment, it’s not like they can make me.

     My mother looked at me; with ice that looks like she got it from the Arctic it was so cold in her eyes. A dark aura surrounded her, and she actually looked evil, and at the time there was only one thing I could think: The fuck?

2 weeks later

**Skyler’s Pov**

     I don’t know how to feel about this year. I mean, it’s school, which is work, and work is yucky, but it is also away from my parents. I mean, I love my parents obviously, but sometimes I don’t know if they love me. Sure they always tell me they do, but it comes off more like “yes whatever we love you” instead of “We love you sky”. I mean, I can’t really complain. They are Allison and Daniel James. Yes, the Allison and Daniel James. The famous model/actor/designer/singer Allison and Daniel James.

Lovely isn’t it? Most would think this would be amazing right? Having fancy clothes, a very very gorgeous mansion located in sunny San Diego, California. My parents buy me electronics that are not suppose to come out until 2025, servants that adore bidding on his every want or need, and of course goes to the highest rated private school anywhere in America that has 6 pools, 3 movie theaters, and a stadium. He would be so happy and not have a care in the world.

     If you said yes, you’re dead wrong! I’m miserable; I don’t want to be rich. I want to be a simple, middle class human being, with parents that have a usual job. My mom can be a teacher. My dad can be an accountant. I want to be...normal. I don’t want to be the son of Allison and Daniel James, the model/actor/designer/singer. I want to be the son of Allison and Daniel James, the human beings. I am sick of people using him for his money. I could buy friends if I wanted to, but I won’t do that because they aren’t really my friends. I have made friends without paying them, but they were just using me to get to my parents so maybe they could be discovered and become famous. So again, using me.

“Skyler! Time to get ready to get on the plane!” I hear my mother yell. Is she talking about a regular plane? Of course not! She has insisted I take the private jet and make a giant scene about me being their son, because my parents don’t know the word subtle is. The jet literally has our family logo on the side of it! Yes, my family has a logo, its quite sad. I sighed and grabbed my suitcase, and walked out of my “room.”