Ch. 6: The date (Part 1)

Chapter 6:

El punto de vista de Nicolas

I looked in the mirror for what felt like the 20th time in the past 10 minutes. I smirked into the mirror looking myself up and down. Fuck, I was sexy.

“Mirror, Mirror on the wall, who is the sexiest most fuckable prince of them all?” I ask, chuckling to myself. I smooth out my white V-neck, and sag my neutral colored jeans only slightly, giving myself a slight sex appeal, but not looking douchey. Was that even a word? Why do I care about a sex appeal when I am just going out as friends with my male roommate. It isn’t a date, but why does my heart skip a beat when I look at his smile? I could like him. The real question is does he like me too? What am I saying...

Of course he likes me! I am fucking Nicholas Cambridge! How can’t you fall for me. I have it all! The body, the eyes, the voice, the dick, the personality, and of course the modesty. I checked myself once more, then took a breath and slowly opened the door. I see him sitting there on the couch, a deer in headlights look on his face. He looks absolutely adorable. I look down from his face, and notice his outfit. Damn, he looks hot and adorable at the same time. Smirking at him, I saunter over, purposefully swaying my hips slightly knowing he was watching them. I got down on one knee and grabbed his hand.

“You look absolutely beautiful.” I whisper, smirk still apparent on my face. He snatches his hand away quickly and glares down, blush on his face.

“Thanks..” He mumbles, not looking up from his apparently interesting shoes. I rise up from my knee, grabbing his hand again, and if it was possible, his face got redder. Laughing a little, I pull him gently out of the dorm and down the hall. He doesn't  say anything and just follows behind me obediently like a puppy. Good, I like them obidient. I pull him a little closer and whisper.

“As much as I love holding your hand, I think if i don’t let go of now, we will get some looks from the other students.” My lips brushing against his ear, a little tingle on my lips from the contact. I let go of his hand and he doesn't  move away, he simply stands there, relaxing little by little. I sigh contently.

“So where are we going?” Skyler questions, voice surprisingly calm and controlled, as if he wasn’t red as a tomato five seconds ago.

“A place..” I reply

“Where is this place” He shoots back

“At a location” I answer quickly, turning to smirk at him.

“Are we eating?” He questions, a smirk slowly growing on his face and he comes a little closer, bringing his face near mine.

“Maybe..” I respond smirking still. I step closer to him, our noses about touching. I stand there for a minute, smirk falling from my face, feeling myself become lost in his eyes. His crystal blue eyes.. like deep pools of ocean. Are they contacts? They cannot be natural. I barely register his smirk fall from his face, only his hand slowly lifting up, cupping up to my cheek, resting there. I'm in absolute awe of the amazing feeling. My eyes flutter close, and I let the contact soothe me. Then I feel something flick my nose.

That wanker flicked my nose!

I open my eyes and see him grinning like a madman, laughing his fool arse off. I throw him a glare and flick his back. He immediately ceases laughing. Skyler moves his hand, about to flick me again. Oh hell no! Grabbing his wrist, I scowl at him, only semi-playfully.

“Come on Skyler, we have a “place” to go.” I say calmly, allowing a little humor slip into my voice. Smiling softly, he follows happily. Finally, after the long we arrived across the street from the karaoke bar that I plan on taking Skyler to. I have no clue if he likes to sing or not, but I think it will be fun, and different than some posh restaurant. We began to cross the street. About halfway across the street, I hear the worst sound in the world. Worse than nails on a chalkboard, or a baby crying. Camera’s flashing and screaming of my name. Paparazzi.