23

//twenty three//

"um, yeah, i did. i asked if you wanted to cuddle?" hoseok smiled. hyungwon blushed, nodding. he scooted over to hoseok, throwing his left leg around hoseok's waist and his left arm over his chest, with his other arm as his pillow and his other leg tangled with hoseok's. the older wiggled his arm under hyungwon's waist, pulling his body closer. the younger pulled the blanket further up, snuggling into it as well as snuggling into hoseok's chest once more. he placed a tender kiss against hoseok's collarbone before closing his eyes, letting out a content sigh and falling into another deep slumber.

hoseok pressed a kiss to the top of hyungwon's head before following the younger off to dreamland.

at around two thirty am, hyungwon's dad walked into the house like a zombie. he made sure hyungwon was safe, as he always did, and saw the two boys cuddled together under hyungwon's huge ass fluffy blanket hyungjoong had bought him for christmas around four years ago.

his dad smiled, closing the door as quietly as he could and stalking off to his own room to get a good nights rest, which he well deserved.

____
__

sooner or later, hyungwon woke up to hoseok's rapid heartbeat.

"what's wrong?" he asked, voice raspy and deeper than usual due to just waking up.

"n-nothing," hoseok denied the question, deciding to not tell hyungwon why his heart rate sped up, why his face was all red and why he avoided eye contact.

"no, tell me. what happened?" the younger asked, now sitting up. his cold hand was on hoseok's bare chest, sending a shiver down the older's spine.

"fine," hoseok let out a sigh. "i-i woke up and looked at you," he simply said.

"what?" hyungwon was confused, to say the least. he made the older flustered by literally laying there?

"i woke up, looked dow at you and got flustered," the older's blush never ceased. "i thought- well, i thought you looked like an angel, y'know? like, i thought you looked like the most beautiful human ever and i got really scared because i've never felt like that to anyone before and your cheeks looked really squishy and i wanted to kiss you but then you woke up so i couldn't, then you asked what happened and you looked so good and cute all worried like that and-"

hyungwon cut the older off with a kiss. a passionate kiss laced with a hint of love. the older's lips moved against hyungwon's, in perfect sync. the younger's lips were addictive, they tasted sweet and when they touched hoseok's a burning sensation went through his whole body, an electrifying feeling setting hoseok's body aflame.

~£~£~£~

hope y'all enjoyed! i loved this chapter so much. tag yourself i'm hyungwon's dad except i'm a girl but whatever.

until next chapter, loves!
(˘ ³˘)