06

//six//

hoseok pulled hyungwon by the wrist outside, through the back door and into a small almost-alleyway. against the building was a big green trash can and a recycling bin with a few milk crates scattered around.

"hyung, what are we doing?" hyungwon asked as hoseok gathered a few crates and made a small staircase out of them, big enough for one to get on top of the big trash can.

"well, hyungwon, we are going to go on top of the roof!" he clapped. instead of using the mini-staircase he made, hoseok hopped on the trash can, proceeding to pull himself onto the roof with just his arms.

hyungwon watched it all happen. it was like the world suddenly slowed down, not stopping completely but slowing enough so hyungwon could see the way the material of hoseok's grey shirt stretch from the pressure of his muscles, he could see the black denim jeans tighten around hoseok's thick, muscular thighs and define the curve of his ass. he could see how the slight breeze ruffled his hair and lifted his shirt slightly, allowing hyungwon to see the defined, chocolate abs hoseok had worked so hard to get.

"alright," hoseok suddenly said, brushing whatever dust or dirt was on his hands. "get on top of the dumpster, and then i'll pull you up, okay?" he smiled sweetly. the wind blew again and made his hair ruffle, along with hyungwon's.

"sure," hyungwon replied, fixing his hair. he quickly stepped onto the makeshift staircase, climbing onto the lid of the trash bin. he reached his hand up, letting hoseok grip it in his own.

hyungwon felt a small shock go through his body, jolting his eyes wide open and sending a wave of something unidentifiable down to his toes.

hoseok pulled him up onto the roof as if he weighed nothing, which was partially true. we weighed a mere one hundred twenty one pounds, which for his age wasn't enough.

the wind blew again as hyungwon stood on his feet, pulling his hood on. "wow," he whispered.

the view, even though they were only about twelve feet off the ground, was so pretty. the sun was up in the sky, white, puffy clouds dotted around. the trees were tall enough to be just under the suns mass, with glowing yellow and orange leaves. they cast a gorgeous shadow down, with spots of light like freckles dancing across the fading green grass. on one side, it looked like that. on the other, though, they could see people hard at work, including jooheon, hyunwoo and a few others. minhyuk was grabbing a beer, because why not.

"come, let's sit," hoseok said, breaking hyungwon out of his trance.

"o-okay,"

~£~£~£~

yeet this is WAY longer than the other chapters oops. a whole 457 words without my authors note!

until next chapter!