10

//ten//
//trigger warning: panic attack//

"i-i'm sorry, h-hoseok hyung! i-i sh-shouldn't have- have k-kissed you l-like that!" hyungwon stumbled over his words, scrambling off hoseok's lap and pacing around, murmuring. "i'm so sorry, please forgive m-me," he was close to tears, the salty liquid visibly pooling in his eyes, lips quivering.

hoseok stood up, looking t hyungwon with his face contorted into a confused look. "what do you mean?" the boy refused to look at him, so he continued. "look at me, hyungwon," he added, firmness and demand dripping from the words.

the pastel haired boy snapped his eyes upward, staring into the eyes of hoseok. the younger's eyes were wide, red and teary. the older walked over, grabbing hyungwon's jaw.

"listen," hoseok whispered. "if you couldn't tell, i wanted to kiss you," he smiled, liking the blush that deepened on hyungwon's squishy cheeks.

"i-i-i," the younger stuttered our, pulling away from hoseok. "i," he gasped for air, sitting down. his chest was constricted, vision blurry and he couldn't breath. choked gasps and sobs raked his body, leaving his parted lips. his mind raced with thoughts unexplainable. the older was panicked for a few seconds, then figuring out what was happening to the younger. he gently pushed the younger to the ground so his back was against the floor. he didn't know if this would work but it was better than nothing. he made eye contact with hyungwon, a look in his eyes that hyungwon felt calmer looking into.

"hey, shh," the older whispered. "tell me five things you see,"

"i-i c-can't-t, hyung," the younger choked out, his hands pulling the material of his sweatshirt, which felt constricting on his body.

"yes, you can. hey, shhh, hyungwon. you can do it," hoseok whispered.

"i-i see th-the sky," hoseok nodded, encouraging the younger. "i c-can s-see a shadow-w of t-the trees. the s-sun, t-the clouds. y-your e-e-eyes,"

"yes, very good, hyungwon. now tell me four things you can smell," the older soothed, running a hand through the soft, pink hair atop the younger's head.

"leaves, um, t-the wood fr-from the s-site," earning a nod of approval from hoseok, he continued, his voice shaky. he took a deep breath, "the wind-d smells s-sweet,"

"one more thing, wonnie. you got this," the older encouraged further.

"i c-can smell y-your cologne,"

"yes, good. now, three things you can hear," hoseok pulled the younger's head on to his chest, leaning against the air conditioner once again, just like before.

~£~£~£~

wowie, that- that was something. idk if this is accurate but it worked for me when i did this to my friend.

next chapter will be the end of the panic attack/calming thingy!

until next chapter!